• Thank you received: 1
3 years 1 month ago #331259

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.9.25 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome/firefox/ all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

( blank white page) cannot proceed to User account Control Panel, or Cart
But If the debugging is enable everything works fine????
Any Help would be greatly apreciated. :) I have a Clone Sit pre Hika shop update all seems to be working
;)

Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Vector. Reason: didn't wont public access to url link so I deleted it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
3 years 1 month ago #331261

Hi,

I see no error when accessing the checkout or cart on your website (with the link you provided as private information that others can't see but we can). And I can see that the debug is not activated, so it doesn't seem to be linked to that.
So it seems to be working fine. Maybe you found the issue already ?
Otherwise, if you have totally blank pages, rather that the "debug", it's the "error reporting" setting that you want to activate to get the error messages on the blank pages.
And if you don't get them when you activate that setting, or if you aren't able to reproduce it, you can check the PHP error log of your server where the "fatal error" messages linked to blank pages are normally logged even when not displayed (you might need to ask your hosting on how to access that log).

The following user(s) said Thank You: Vector

• Thank you received: 1
3 years 4 weeks ago #331289

Hi, and thanks for that. I have fixed the issue, yes and I did have the error reporting set to max. (was constanly turning it on and off....and the link/the clone site was the one with zero issues ) The Active site!:/There were a few issues with older outdated plugins, not to mention a previous installs also a JSN Page Builder 4 install that had issues, ( This entire site was updated joomla ,hikashop, glass 2 template) I proceeded to clean all, seems that It did the trick.or maybe it was..note ! error reporting on in default mode??? I switched it to none! ????? Site now works... Thanks for your reply.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds