Can't order properly due to errors

• Thank you received: 0
2 years 7 months ago #335931

-- url of the page with the problem -- : licentiesoftware.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox latest and others
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: Declaration of JMail::addAttachment($attachment, $name = '', $encoding = 'base64', $type = 'applicatio...') should be compatible with PHPMailer::addAttachment($path, $name = '', $encoding = 'base64', $type = '', $disposition = 'attachment') in /home/private/domains/licentiesoftware.com/public_html/plugins/system/plg_sys_eb_mailer/mailer/mail_30.php on line 328

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/private/domains/licentiesoftware.com/public_html/plugins/hikashop/auto_fill/auto_fill.php on line 107

Call to a member function getType() on null (With my logo at top- of this)

Hello,

I have 2 issues:

1. I get a lot of errors which I read that the first 2 are not very important but I wanted to mention them ;). The third with my logo at top I get every time when I want to adjust something. There are 2 next buttons (which is strange) and when I use the top one then this error comes. I would like to have only one next button of course and that there will be no errors.

2. I can only use the guest checkout because when I use the registration then it gives a error that the checkbox was not ticked but there is no checkbox to tick.

In general if can get assistance to configure the checkout it would be great. All the rest works only this gives me headache :P

If a login in needed then please let me know and thank you in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
2 years 6 months ago #335943

Hi,

1.a.
The first warning comes from a third party plugin. You should report it to the developer of that plugin plg_sys_eb_mailer

1.b.
The warning on the auto fill plugin is already fixed on our end. Download the install package of the plugin on our end and install it on yours to get the fix.

1.c Regarding the error "Call to a member function getType() on null" we'll need more information about this to be able to help. Could you activate the "error reporting" and "debug system" settings of the joomla configuration and try again ? It should hopefully display an error message with more information like the file path and line number where the error is happening.

2. Well, not knowing the exact error message, it's hard to say anything useful. Could you try again to get the error message so that you can give it to us ?

2 years 6 months ago #335970

Hello Nicolas,

Thank you for the answers.

1.a. I found it and switched it off for the time being waiting for the update

1.b. Were can I find that plugin? I looked on the website but I can't see were to download it?

1.c. Here is a more detailed report:

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/plugins/system/GoogleAnalytics/GoogleAnalytics.php:64
2 plgSystemGoogleAnalytics->onAfterRender() JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/event.php:70
3 JEvent->update() JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:160
4 JEventDispatcher->trigger() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/BaseApplication.php:108
5 Joomla\CMS\Application\BaseApplication->triggerEvent() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php:231
6 checkoutController->showblock() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php:327
7 checkoutController->submitblock() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:702
8 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2280
9 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:92
10 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
11 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
12 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194
13 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233
14 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:225
15 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49

2 years 6 months ago #335976

Hi,

1.b It's available with the same link you used the first time you downloaded it after your purchase. So either with the download link that was sent to you after the purchase, or with the download link available below the name of the product when you open the details page of the order in the menu My account>My orders on our website.

1.c That error comes from the plugin GoogleAnalytics of the "system" group. That's not a plugin we provide. Again, you'll have to contact the developer of that plugin to check with him what to do.

2 years 6 months ago #336023

Well I switched of the plugins because otherwise it wouldn't work. To be clear the AutoFill plugin was not there and when I installed the whole package again the error was still there. The Google Analytics plugin is Joomla itself so it is a bit strange that it gives a error with Hikashop .... anyway it is switched of also.

Now the only thing I am running into is that when I want to order with simple registration and password I get the error that I have to accept the privacy policy but there is no button to accept or press. How can I solve this?

2 years 6 months ago #336025

Hi,

There is no Google Analytics plugin by default in Joomla as far as I know.
I would recommend looking at the information of that plugin via the Joomla extensions manager. There you should find the name of the developer for that plugin and that you'll see if it's really a Joomla core plugin or not and who to contact. Either way, it's not something we provide on our end.

Regarding the Auto Fill plugin, that's something you purchased and installed separately from HikaShop itself. So updating HikaShop won't update this plugin. You need to manually update it by installing the new version of the install package of that plugin.

Regarding the privacy policy, If you're logging in with a user account which has previously accepted the privacy policy and you have the privacy policy mechanism activated, it will tell you that you need to first accept it before doing anything else. And that's not limited to logging in via HikaShop. It will be the same if you do it via the Joomla login form. And the acceptation has to be done in the profile edit page on the frontend.
However, for new accounts created via the registration form of HikaShop or Joomla, you should normally have an extra yes/no radio (or checkbox?) displayed on the form.
Are you talking about login with an existing user ? Or registering ?
Do you see it on HikaShop's registration form ? Do you see it on Joomla's registration form ?

2 years 6 months ago #336035

Hello,

I can see the privacy button in the Joomla registration on the right but when I use it on the checkout of Hikashop then it is not there.

It is for a new user when you register on the checkout.

Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Roland1969.

2 years 6 months ago #336037

Hi,

I can see two reasons for this:
- You're not using the "privacyconsent" plugin of the group "system" which is by default in Joomla to add the privacy consent checkbox to your Joomla registration form. HikaShop bases itself on the settings of that plugin to add the privacy consent checkbox to its registration form.
- You have view overrides for HikaShop's registration form area based on an old version of HikaShop which didn't support the privacy consent mechanism. You can check the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/checkout/
There, check if you have the sub_block_login_registration.php file via FTP. If you do, rename it and see if that helps.

Also, note that on the Joomla registration form on your website, I can see that the checkbox is actually hidden by the CSS:
i.imgur.com/uTlnmlV.png
And the HTML of that area doesn't look like the default privacy consent mechanism of Joomla. So I'm thinking you might be using a third party solution rather than the built-in privacy consent system plugin of Joomla. In that case, you need to check with the developer of that extension how to integrate it with HikaShop if possible at all.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds