Invisible recaptcha

• Thank you received: 0
2 years 1 month ago #340067

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.6

Hello,

I activated invisible re captcha on checkout, and I noticed 1 issue. I guess it has something to do with the way checkout is working (ajax), but I couldn't find anything in old topics.

Problem is that recaptcha giving error in 1 situation. If we pass filling out data as guest (name, address etc.) and go to 3rd step (payment), but then decide to change again data (for example name), when we go back to edit data when we click on "proceed" message appear "to check box for recaptcha", thought it is invisible recaptcha. Also on that second step icon for recaptcha is gone (you can see that on pic in attachment). Just word "Captcha" is there, without icon.
If I reload icon appear.

Can this be solved somehow?

Jelena

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
2 years 1 month ago #340068

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.
I think this can be fixed by changing the line:

scripts += code.replace('document.addEventListener(\'DOMContentLoaded\',', 'window.hikashop.ready(', 'find("select").chosen(').replace('$(document).ready(', 'window.hikashop.ready(', 'find("select").filter(":visible").chosen(') + '\n';
to:
scripts += code.replace('document.addEventListener(\'DOMContentLoaded\',', 'window.hikashop.ready(').replace('document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",', 'window.hikashop.ready(').replace('$(document).ready(', 'window.hikashop.ready(').replace( 'find("select").chosen(', 'find("select").filter(":visible").chosen(') + '\n';
in the file media/com_hikashop/js/hikashop.js so that the javascript from the ReCaptcha plugin is properly taken into account by the AJAX mechanism in the checkout.
Please report if that fixes the issue for you (it did in my tests) so that we can validate the change for the next version of HikaShop.

• Thank you received: 0
2 years 3 weeks ago #340641

Hello Nicolas,

It did solve problem.

Just one more question. Is it necessary to have recaptcha, if someone is ordering as guest? If I understood correctly, this was removed in 2020:
"The Recaptcha plugin now skips the guest registration form as it is not needed there." Does this apply on guest ordering?

Jelena

• Thank you received: 13071
2 years 3 weeks ago #340652

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback on the solution.

Sorry for not being clear in the changelog message.
This modification was to remove the Recpatcha check when a user who purchased as a guest uses the registration link provided to him after the checkout when the option "Allow registration after guest checkout" is activated in the HikaShop configuration.

So yes, it's still necessary to have recaptcha when someone is ordering as a guest.

The following user(s) said Thank You: kivici

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds