Control panel is not visible

• Thank you received: 12
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 4 weeks ago #340488

-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.6

Hi there,

I have created a separate field (control field) for the order, with which the customer should confirm our order confirmations. The text is displayed, but the box for the customer to check is nowhere to be seen. What else needs to be recorded here?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Hikashop Business
2 years 4 weeks ago #340491

Okay, i found the solution:
Wert: no
Test: your Information xxxxxx
That`s it.

Unfortunately, there is no description of this in the help.

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 3 weeks ago #340492

Hi,

I'm not sure what your goal is.
Custom fields of the table "order" can only be selected/inputed by the user during the checkout process. Once the order is created, he can see the custom fields filled if you allow for that, but he cannot modify them. Only you can do it from the backend.
So if your question is that you don't see the custom field during the checkout process, then please check your Checkout workflow, under the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration and make sure you have the "Fields" view added with that custom field selected.
If your question is that you want the customer to select/input something on his order details page, after the checkout is completed, then there is no easy solution. It would require some development to allow for that.

• Thank you received: 747
2 years 3 weeks ago #340500

nicolas wrote: I'm not sure what your goal is.

Hi,

If I may jump in: the German language stuff in the OP's screenshot is telling me that what they really want is a checkbox (or two) for customers to confirm their agreement with terms & conditions etc before finishing checkout.

So, dear OP, have a look at this: www.hikashop.com/forum/7-german/903667-z...errufsbelehrung.html
No need to deploy a custom "order" field.

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

• Hikashop Business
2 years 3 weeks ago #340513

Hi there,

As already written, I was able to solve the problem myself in the meantime. Thank you Nicolas.

And also thanks to lousyfool for pointing out the ready-made option of accepting the terms and conditions.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds