• Thank you received: 10
2 years 2 weeks ago #340695

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.8
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 98.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error

Hello,

Customers have finally starting finding the way to the webshop (in the private url). This has "caused" a few minor display issues to surface.

1. I can't seem to figure our how to hide the product code (SKU) from the cart display. Using google i got a few hits on a related search, including this one www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...n-the-check-out.html but the image @Philip showed is no longer functional. Based on the description i found how to hide the SKU during checkout but not from the cart module. Can this be added in the next version? If so, how can i remove it in the mean time (via override?)

2. Please see attached image encircled area. The way the amounts currently line up with subtotal on line 1, shipping on line 2, vat on line 33 and total on line 4 gives the impression that VAT wasn't added to in the total amount. Which is incorrect. VAT WAS added properly and a more accurate line would be "of which VAT" or simply "BTW incl". Since i'm in charge of the dutch translation this is something i need to fix but which string do i need to edit?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
2 years 2 weeks ago #340721

Hi,

1. The product code in the cart module is only displayed if the "show product code" setting is activated in the HikaShop configuration.
If you don't want to display the code anywhere, you could just turn that setting off.
If you want to hide it only in the cart module, you can add such CSS in your website:

.hikashop_product_code_cart { display: none; }

2. It's likely not a translation issue but the name of the tax rate that you used in the "manage tax rates" area of the System>Taxes menu.
Now, it's also possible to enter a translation key as a tax rate namekey and then add your own translation override for it.
So since your tax rate namekey is currently BTW, you could add such translation override:
BTW="BTW incl"
Or you could create a new tax rate with the new name and then change the tax rate used in your tax rules to the new one with the name you want.

2 years 2 weeks ago #340722

i'll check the css later today. Regarding option 2, is there not a way to configure HS that the amounts of subtotal/shipping/VAT all 3 are summed up match the total?

• Thank you received: 13068
2 years 2 weeks ago #340724

In the settings of the cart view in your checkout workflow in the HikaShop configuration, you can set the "show taxed prices" to "false" and in that case, the sub total and shipping rows will be without taxes and thus it will display like you want.

2 years 2 weeks ago #340758

Issue 2 confirmed resolved, i'll have to edit the site template this weekend (didnt have the time yesterday). So we're halfway solved so far :)

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds