Can't add or remove articles from checkout list

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 7 months ago #344765

-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 4.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.10.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1054 Unknown column 'products' in 'fieldlist'

Hello,

I can't add or remove articles from checkout list by + or - button ( aguacolores.com/index.php/es/carro/checkout/cid-2 ). Shows a default error page. Recently I installed this plugin by Obsidev "obsidev_coupon-free-product.zip" and when I disable the plugin it works fine. Please can you provide a solution?

Best regards

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13085
1 year 7 months ago #344766

Hi,

Can you please activate the "debug" setting of the Joomla configuration and try again ?
It should display an error message with more information which will allow us to understand where the problem is and tell you what to do.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 7 months ago #344772

Hello,

Did turn on the debug mode and generated the same problem. At the bottom of the website are the results.

Best regards

Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by nicobraam.

1 year 7 months ago #344782

Hi,

Normally, with the debug mode activated, you should get an error message with more text. Is that not the case ?

I tried to look at the issue on your website, but I'm not getting any error on your checkout, even when I add or remove products.
So there must be something else to it. Could you provide precise instructions to reproduce the problem ?

• Hikashop Business
1 year 7 months ago #344785

Hello,

After pressing the "completar la compra" button it will show the next page ( aguacolores.com/index.php/es/carro/checkout ) Then after pressing the "siguiente" button it will show this page( aguacolores.com/index.php/es/carro/checkout/cid-2 ). When you change now the quantity by the + and - signs, the error page will popup.

Best regards

Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by nicobraam.

1 year 7 months ago #344786

Hi,

I don't get any error when doing that.
I suppose that it depends on the products in the cart, or maybe some other thing like the address used.
Could you please provide complete instruction to reproduce ?
What product do you have in your cart ?
Could you maybe provide a test user account so that I can use the same address as you ?
Do you use a coupon ?

• Hikashop Business
1 year 7 months ago #344815

Hello Nicolas,

The coupon needs a minimum of 30 euros to get activated automatically and added to the cart.
On this page( aguacolores.com/index.php/es/carro/cart/show/cid-14223 ) When you have for example 36 euros in your cart it shows the coupon. If I modify it to under 30 euros the coupon will disappear. I still can modify everything on this page so everything is working fine.
After hitting the "Completar la compra" and in the next page the "Siguiente" button this page will appear ( aguacolores.com/index.php/es/carro/checkout/cid-2 ). Adding products is not a problem. But when you remove 2 products and get a total of 27 euros then the next time you want to add or remove a product the error page will come up.
I recreated the problem with your account and left 36 euros in your cart.

Best regards

1 year 7 months ago #344826

Hi,

OK, I was able to reproduce the error "1054 Unknown column products in field list" on your website.
Now, I would need to be able to reproduce it with the debug mode activated to be able to see the extended error message.
Could you provide a way for me to do that ?
Also, it's possible that the full error message won't appear even with the "debug" setting activated because of your template. Sometimes you also have to rename the file template/YOUR_TEMPLATE/error.php via FTP to deactivate the error page of the template so that it uses the default error page of Joomla and properly display the full error message.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 7 months ago #344831

Hello Nicolas,

Just turned on the debug mode (it was really slowing down the website for the weekend) I renamed the error.php to errororiginal.php in the /httpdocs/templates/rt_fluent folder. There's no problem if backend access is needed.

Best regards

1 year 7 months ago #344837

Hi,

Great, I was now able to get the full error message:
i.imgur.com/D4qjEFx.png
So the error comes from the Falang database driver.
Do you have a recent version of Falang ?
the "products" key of the error message, is an attribute of the object being saved. However, that attribute is an array. Normally, this is ignored by Joomla's updateObject function but since it goes through Falang's driver I don't know why it doesn't ignore it too.

Could you provide a FTP access so that we could add some debug to check what's going on more in depth ? You can provide this via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by nicolas.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 7 months ago #344850

Back end access provide by email

1 year 7 months ago #344860

Hi,

Thank you for the access. I was able to do some debugging and added a patch in HikaShop to avoid the issue.
We'll add the patch on our end for the next version of HikaShop.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds