Error with weight array key

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 6 months ago #345241

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: Undefined array key "gr" in L:\laragon\www\zoe4\administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\weight.php on line 42

Hello everyone,
I am migrating from version 3.10 to 4.2.3.
When I go to the checkout page an error is thrown:
Warning: Array key "gr" undefined in L:\laragon\www\zoe4\administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\weight.php at line 42

I had added the unit 'gr' in the configuration/advanced/weight symbols page, but the system replies that 'The weight unit "gr" is not in the list of possible units: mg,g,dag,kg,t,lb,oz,ozt,l,ml,cl'.
Has anything changed? This value comes from Joomla version 3.9, and I had no problems there.

Thank you
Davide

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 6 months ago #345243

Hi,

No, that message "The weight unit "gr" is not in the list of possible units: mg,g,dag,kg,t,lb,oz,ozt,l,ml,cl" was always there. You cannot provide a weight unit different than the ones in there.
If you want to use grams but you want to display gr instead of g, what you can do is to use g and then add a translation override like this:
G="gr"
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 6 months ago #345286

Hi
that's really funny cause the message has only now appeared. The same site, before the update to J4, did not show any error; I was able to select 'gr" from the dropdown menu in the product page (admin) and there were no error about that unit in the checkout process.

Anyway, I've created a mass action and changed all the values to the defalut 'g' unit.

Thank you for the reply!
Davide

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds