Hikashop for flower delivery - Delivery date according to order time

• Thank you received: 28
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Multisite
1 year 3 months ago #348113

Hello,
I would like to propose Hikashop for a client who wants to do flower delivery.

I have a constraint, it's that when the customer places his flower order, he must be able to choose a delivery date. But depending on the time he places the order, the nearest delivery date must change.

For example, if I order on Monday at 11am, I can be delivered on Tuesday. But if I place the order at 11:05 am, I cannot be delivered on Tuesday, but only on Wednesday.

Can we control this with Hikashop?

“Si tu ne travaille pas pour tes rêves, quelqu'un t'embauchera pour travailler pour les siens" - Steeve Jobs
"La sagesse, c’est d’avoir des rêves suffisamment grands pour ne pas les perdre de vue quand on les poursuit." - Oscar Wilde

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 3 months ago #348118

Hi,

Yes. To do that, you'll want to create a custom field of the table "order" and of the type "advanced date picker" via the menu Display>Custom fields.
In the settings of the custom field, you'll find the setting "Hour for extra day" which allows you to configure the cut-off hour of the day where the system will automatically switch to the next day for the minimum if you have the "only allow future dates" setting activated.
Also, if you set a waiting period of 2, it means that the customer will only be able to select the future dates starting from 2 days in the future. But if you set this "Hour for extra day" to 15:00, then if the time of the day is greater than 3pm, it will automatically allow the selection of a date after 3 days instead of 2.

The following user(s) said Thank You: thefbi

• Thank you received: 28
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Multisite
1 year 3 months ago #348129

OK, perfect, thank you very much.

“Si tu ne travaille pas pour tes rêves, quelqu'un t'embauchera pour travailler pour les siens" - Steeve Jobs
"La sagesse, c’est d’avoir des rêves suffisamment grands pour ne pas les perdre de vue quand on les poursuit." - Oscar Wilde

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds