• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 3 months ago #348168

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 108.0.5359.125

Hello!

Recently I made custom fields for the billing address for registered users. Those only appears after login. When a new user gets to entering the address on checkout process, and clicking Next button the user got an error message: "The billing address you selected cannot be used as some information is missing. Please edit it before proceeding." This is the expected behavior.
But, if an existing user who has already shopped in my store, and saved they billing address (before I made those new custom fields) does the same and clicks Next, the system will skip required custom fields, and let them continue checkout process without any error message.
I reproduced this on the Hikashop demo page as well.
Could you check why existing users are not getting the error message to fill required billing address fields?

Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
1 year 3 months ago #348182

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I've made a patch on our end to properly check the addresses during the checkout.
Please download again the install package of the 4.7.0 on our website and install it on yours and you should not be able to reproduce anymore.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 3 months ago #348216

Thank you nicolas, it works great!

Regards!

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds