load whole site in the checkout step.

• Thank you received: 7
1 year 3 months ago #348221

hi
i can't describe the problem exactly. please see the screencast.
app.screencast.com/UVHAdFUuwjWjF
i have two loader in my checkout and when i remove the product when other loader is spring , then the whole site load in checkout section of site again.

you can test via this link:
daneh.ir/hikashop-menu-for-user-control-...kout/task-show/cid-2

please remove above username and pass after you read this post.
to see the problem try to remove coupon (trash icon in bottom right) and when the loading is spring immediately try to remove a product.
if you want add a product again, you can use this link:
daneh.ir/component/moojla/coursedetail/coursedetail/2005

thank you

Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 3 months ago #348224

Hi,

I'm not able to reproduce the problem.
There is no coupon to delete.
And when I delete the product from the cart it works fine. And if I add it back with your link and then delete it again, it still works.
And I wasn't able to add several products to the cart as they were from different vendors.
Please provide more precise step by step instructions to reproduce the issue.

• Thank you received: 7
1 year 3 months ago #348281

Hi,
Is it possible use "1550" as testing coupon for that product?
Only add coupon in checkout step and then try to remove that coupon. Sometimes when you remove the coupon it is still in loading step and the sooner is in spining. And in this situation if you remove the product from list, the problem occur.
It is clear in the video.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 3 months ago #348282

Hi,

The problem is not whether it is clear in the video or not. The problem is that I need to analyse the HTML, the Javascript being executed, and the AJAX requests between the browser and the server to better understand what is going on behind the scene. And for that, I need to be able to reproduce the issue as on the video, which I was not able to until your last message with the extra instructions.

From what I can see the issue comes from your customization of the cart module display.
When the coupon is being added/removed, it also updates the cart view and the cart module.
To refresh the cart module area, the system calls the URL daneh.ir/hikashop-menu-for-user-control-...-cart/tmpl-component
You can see this URL returns the HTML of the cart module:
i.imgur.com/HAlfHAn.png
But on this screenshot, you can see it also returns a div with the id "copon-section" and in that area, it has javascript from the checkout. However, that javascript messes with the javascript of the checkout already on the page which makes every action on the checkout not working properly on the page after that.
This id "copon-section" doesn't exist in HikaShop. Esepcially since it should be "coupon-section" not "copon-section".
So basically, the problem is something linked to the customization that was done for the cart module.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds