Payment return URL fails

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 1 month ago #348849

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.6

I have just put a site live with a WorldPay integration, which seems 100 times more complex than it should be!

Anyway, I have the response URL setup as:

www.MYWEBSITE.co.uk/index.php?option=com...ckout&task=after_end

in the payemnt plugin Return URL option

But when I do a test transaction via a LIVE payment it tries to return to this URL and then the browser gives me this error:

The page isn’t redirecting properly

An error occurred during a connection to www.cotswold-perfumery.co.uk .

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

I have tried turning off SEF URLs, but the same issue, I have tried using just the task=end on the URL. I have not modifed either of these files.

Can you help or offer any advice? This is using latest Hikashop and Joomla.

Thanks so much!

Lee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 1 month ago #348851

Hi
Just an fyi I’ve tried the PayPal payment plugin and that works perfectly. However there is additional info in the url for the orderid, customerid etc

How do I add this dynamically to the worldpay rerun url option box?

• Thank you received: 609
1 year 1 month ago #348856

Hello,

Can you precise your worldpay plugin name or better provide us a complete settings screenshot, please?
Other things you can do, is to activate the debug mode, in order to have information in the pay log file .

Use our Contact us form to provide in attachment your pay log file (after have reproduce the "return url error"); and don't forget to add an Url link to this topic in your message.

Regards

Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 1 month ago #348876

Philip,
Thanks for your time. I treid something as a last resort. I removed the Callback URL's from the WorldPay Business Gateway plugin so they were blank (I could see in the plugin php file it had a default specified.)

With these specific URL's removed and the inputs left blank when I did another purchase it worked perfectly and returned the customer to the thank you page.

Lee

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds