• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikashop Business
11 months 4 weeks ago #351353

-- url of the page with the problem -- : norahlux.red/shop
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.9
-- PHP version -- : 8.0

Hi,

On my site when adding to cart the continue shopping popup option appears but when i choose continue shopping it will finally go to checkout anyway.
Any idea how this is possible? I checked the settings in configuration and in the plugin but it seems fine.
Hopefully you know.

(i found in the url it says /checkout/checkout/... maybe there is something i have running twice or overlapping? )

Kind regards

[Moderator : ] Please do not edit your messages long after posting them. If you have new information, create a new message.
Note that otherwise, you may disrupt our ticketing system, and therefore experience longer response times.
Thank you for your attention.

Last edit: 11 months 4 weeks ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikashop Business
11 months 4 weeks ago #351375

Philip i did not edit the post "long" after posting, and it is only additional information inbetween brackets ( ... )
I rather had a conversation than a red warning :(

• Thank you received: 612
11 months 4 weeks ago #351354

Hello,

There are good chance that you have the "Redirect to checkout" option => "On success", try to switch for "No redirect".
If that's not enough then please, provide your Hikashop Cart notification setting screenshot, to allow us to better understand the situation.

Regards

Last edit: 11 months 4 weeks ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
4 months 2 weeks ago #357373

Hi

I am new to HikaShop so still in learning mode

Could you please tell me where you are changing this setting?

I do want want to have a popup that presents the choice to continue shopping or go to the checkout

• Thank you received: 13071
4 months 2 weeks ago #357461

Hi,

Go in the Joomla plugins manager and search for the HikaShop cart notification plugin. Open its settings and you'll see them:
docs.joomla.org/Help310:Extensions_Plugin_Manager
docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/Help3..._Plugin_Manager_Edit

The following user(s) said Thank You: aegweb

• Hikashop Essential
4 months 6 days ago #357710

Hi

Thank you for your reply

Yes I did find that plugin earlier "Hikashop Cart notification Plugin" and experiment with it but I would have to edit the code to create a more useful response as the option only seems to be jump to checkout on success. I could insert a decision form in the middle of the procedure

• Thank you received: 13071
4 months 6 days ago #357713

Hi,

Your initial request was "I do want want to have a popup that presents the choice to continue shopping or go to the checkout"
If you set the "display location" to "popup" in the settings of the plugin, you'll get exactly that.
Now you're saying " I could insert a decision form in the middle of the procedure". I'm not sure what you mean by this. I would need more information about what you want to be able to say anything useful.
Note that you don't necessarily have to use the cart notification plugin. You can develop your own plugin implementing the same javascript event the cart notification plugin implements in order to interface yourself with the add to cart process.
That's for example what this plugin ( www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/120-cartnotify_slide.html ) does.

• Hikashop Essential
4 months 3 days ago #357808

Hi Nicolas

Yes I will probably create a plugin based on the notification one provided (when I have time)

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds