HikaShop Cart Module not updating when products added

• Thank you received: 7
8 months 2 weeks ago #354395

-- url of the page with the problem -- : weldonflavorings.com/order.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.12
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 115.0.5790.171
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: syntax error, unexpected '=' in /data/11/6/120/92/6283907/user/7374866/htdocs/language/overrides/en-GB.override.ini on line 1 in /data/11/6/120/92/6283907/user/7374866/htdocs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/translation.php on line 118

and

OK
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Main issue:
When I "Add to cart" for any product it's just leaving the button pushed/selected and nothing pops up showing I added it and the HikaShop Cart Module shows nothing updated. If I refresh the path it will show HikaShop Cart Module updated.

don't know if related but with debug turned on it shows error on page:
Warning: syntax error, unexpected '=' in /data/11/6/120/92/6283907/user/7374866/htdocs/language/overrides/en-GB.override.ini on line 1 in /data/11/6/120/92/6283907/user/7374866/htdocs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/translation.php on line 118

2nd issue:
When deleting things in cart it gives the following error:
OK
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
8 months 2 weeks ago #354397

Hi,

If I look at the response from the server for the request made by the javascript when I click on the "add to cart" button, I also see the same message:
i.imgur.com/KOhvJau.png
If I try to add a coupon on the checkout, I get the same error:
i.imgur.com/Sv7SyH7.png
I seems that any action I do which involves a POST HTTP request to the server, I get that error.

As this error message is a generic message provided by the web server it doesn't tell much about what is the problem.
You'll have to look into the PHP error log and/or the web server error log for more information about what is going on. If you're on a shared hosting solution, you usually don't have access to these and you'll have to contact your hosting support for this.

The warning message is not related to your problem. It basically means you have a small error in your translation override file. You can ignore it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds