Confirmation E-Mail

• Thank you received: 0
8 months 1 week ago #354546

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.5
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.5
-- PHP version -- : 8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

Hi there,
this is a very easy question but in fact I used the search function and did not find any answer for it.

Where can I set admin e-mail where order note is going to? I want, that if an order is placed the notifcation will be sent to a certain e-mail adress. Not the page owner. Is this possible?

kweb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
8 months 1 week ago #354553

Hi,

HikaShop sends 4 emails for an order:
- the "order creation notification" to the user when the order is created
- the "order admin notification" to the admin when the order is created
- the "order status notification" to the user when the order status is changed automatically from "created" to "confirmed" by a payment method receiving a notification of payment or when you manually change the status of an order and activate the nofitication of the user
- the "payment notification" to the admin when a payment method receives a payment notification
For the 2 emails sent to the admin, you have settings in the HikaShop configuration page, under the Emails section to be able to configure the recipient.
So you could change it there, or add an extra email address there by separating both email addresses by a comma.
Alternatively, if you have HikaShop Business, you can go in the menu System>Emails and edit each email and there you'll find the "CC" and "BCC" fields where you can also enter email addresses for a copy of the emails to be sent to other email addresses.
I can see that you have the Essential edition of Hikashop. If you need to update to the Business edition, you can do so here:
www.hikashop.com/extensions/upgrade-my-version.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds