wiederholte Gastbestellung nur mit Anmeldung möglich?

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
6 months 1 week ago #356014

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.gemeinde-dreetz.de
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 8.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Edge

Hallo,
wie kann ein Käufer mit seiner E-Mail-Adresse wiederholt als Gast bestellen? Joomla-Benutzerregistrierung ist übrigens deaktiviert.

Sofern es bereits Käufe mit einer E-Mail-Adresse gegeben hat, verlangt HikaShop bei mir eine Passworteingabe. Das anschließende versenden eines Passwortes verlangt zusätzlich sogar noch einen Benutzernamen - den es ja bei der ersten Gastbestellung nicht gegeben hat :/

Vielen Dank für Eure Hilfe!!

***********************************************************************************************************************
Moderator translation :
***********************************************************************************************************************

Hello,
How can a buyer repeatedly order as a guest using their email address? By the way, Joomla user registration is disabled.

If there have already been purchases with an email address, HikaShop will require me to enter a password. The subsequent sending of a password also requires a username - which wasn't there when the first guest order was made :/

Many thanks for your help!!!

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
6 months 1 week ago #356027

Hi,

This is not possible. If HikaShop says that the email address provided cannot be used, it means that there is already a Joomla user account for that email address. So please check your Joomla user manager for that email address and you should find the user account.
HikaShop has no problem allowing the customers to use their email address several times for guest checkouts and there is nothing particular to do for it.
So please double check.

The following user(s) said Thank You: martin.petras

• Hikashop Business
6 months 1 week ago #356034

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you very much, now it works as you described. Funny that it didn't work for me before. Maybe it was due to too many attempts with the same IP address?

Sincerly
martin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

6 months 1 week ago #356036

Hi,

There is nothing to check the IP address, so I don't think so.
Maybe you entered another email address than the one you though you did ?
It happens to me on my test websites where I have many test accounts, and I can mix the email addresses.

• Hikashop Business
3 months 1 week ago #358225

Hello,
I have to take up the topic again, because I somehow have the problem again. By the way, the e-mail address used is NOT a Joomla account, but this e-mail address has been used several times in the past.

Where is the error?

By the way: if I click on the link to update the password, the system does not provide an e-mail either.

Thank you in advance for your help
Martin

Last edit: 3 months 1 week ago by martin.petras.

3 months 1 week ago #358227

Hi,

Then, it probably means that the email address had been used before for the creation of a Joomla user account, and the user_cms_id linked to the user account was not reset due to how the user account was deleted, circumventing the synchronization process of HikaShop.

Change the line:

$query = 'UPDATE `#__hikashop_user` AS hku LEFT JOIN `#__users` AS ju ON hku.`user_email`=ju.`email` SET hku.`user_cms_id`=ju.`id` WHERE hku.`user_cms_id`!=ju.`id`';
to:
$query = 'UPDATE `#__hikashop_user` AS hku LEFT JOIN `#__users` AS ju ON hku.`user_email`=ju.`email` SET hku.`user_cms_id`=IFNULL(ju.`id`, 0) WHERE hku.`user_cms_id`!=ju.`id` OR ju.`id` IS NULL';
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/database.php via FTP of a file manager and then click on the "check database" button of the Hikashop configuration page. It will reset the user_cms_id of that email address, so that you can proceed with the checkout as a guest with it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: martin.petras

• Hikashop Business
3 months 1 week ago #358266

Wonderful, that was the solution :)
many thanks!!

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds