Call to undefined method at checkout

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
5 months 3 weeks ago #356544

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 8.2.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication::isAdmin()

I am in the process of (finally) updating a clients website to Joomla 4. I have made a local (Xampp) clone of the live website and thought I had everything working smoothly. However when I try to place an order though the shop, after hitting the 'finish' button to finalize the order, I get a blank screen with the error message: 0 Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication::isAdmin() (See attached screenshot)

In the administrator back-end of the site I can see that the order has been registered, however I do not receive a confirmation e-mail of this order. When I try to edit the order in the back-end and want to send the customer a notification of the changes, I receive this same error message. (See attached screenshot). Because of this, I think this error message may have something to do with the sending of e-mails from the webshop.

To make sure this error did not have anything to do with my template, I switched to the default Casiopea template, but the issue still persists.

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Foxworks. Reason: Added additional information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 613
5 months 3 weeks ago #356545

Hello,

In this type of case, you must activate Joomla debug mode and in maximum level, see my screenshot:

This will provide maore information around your different error, so once you have activated the joomla debug can you reproduce your error AND redo your screenshots please?

Be careful to show us everything.
regards

Last edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
5 months 3 weeks ago #356560

Hi Philip,

Thank you for your quick reply. I figured out what the issue was. The e-mail customizations I made in the old version of Joomla/Hikashop were still present and active under System > Emails. Deleting these made the errors go away.

Thanks for your help!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds