hikashop pagination : configure options settings

• Thank you received: 92
7 years 5 months ago #256059

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5

Hi
IS there options setting to configure the pagination in hikashop like we have in joomla ?

In joomla for article we have for some item menu type the tab List Layout but this tab name don't exist in hikashop or i don't find it !!!
So ...when i go to hikashop -> menu item -> product listings , i don't see( find) inside all the tabs something relative to pagination !
since Many menu item type use pagination Is there a global setting for pagination specific for hikashop product ?
Does All the setting in hikashop product ( "listing ") use the default joomla global pagination setting ?

Regard's

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
7 years 5 months ago #256062

Hi,

There is no need to have a "Default list limit" in HikaShop, since you already have settings in each menu item to define the number of rows and columns of each listing, and thus, the number of elements on each page.

There is a setting to turn on/off the pagination globally in HikaShop for the products listings. There is no such option per menu item, but you can always add some custom CSS if you want to display/hide the pagination or part of it on certain pages and not others.

7 years 5 months ago #256157

i ask this because i don't want to use the row column number concept use in div table ....i study it and i see that the selected value ( row column) are use for pagination range . I modify the php code related to listing_list.php with some custom code and now i try to manage the max value item return by product listing with filter

When debug ajax i discover , see , test that ajax URL format is limit_hikashop_category_information_menu_474_69=6&limitstart=0&limitstart_hikashop_category_information_menu_474_69=0&filter_order_hikashop_category_information_menu_474_69=b.product_name&filter_order_Dir_hikashop_category_information_menu_474_69=ASC&f40e1caebb361c2fbb976c8cfc30ed7f=1

so the limit can be set using limit_hikashop_category_information_menu_474_69=6 or whatever number you want !!
474 is the id for menu item product lisiting
69 is the id for ( TODO )

I create in joomla/hikashop core helpers a function that return the number of items for a specific menu item type product list . I need now to use this value to make product listing show all the items numbers or set the pagination option number to this values instead

Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by lionel75.

7 years 5 months ago #256158

I never know what mean some options in hikashop ! like Hide Show publish display !! refer to 3 concepts :
concept1 : the code ll be include , insert in the html page code $html ( server side process)
concept2 : the code ll be use to be render / view in the front End ( client side widget or json data )
concept3 : the code by default is not gui so not visible or is gui but ll be hide ( display : none) (

It ll more clear because i need sometime that the code is in the client side frontEnd but not visible . I test and i can confirm that invisible widget ( display none ) behave like a visible widget so any javascript code apply to it seem to work .

Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by lionel75.

7 years 5 months ago #256159

in menu item type product listing ... idon't see which option let me disable the display of pagination control ?

thepaginatoin implemented against row column cursor selection should perhaps be enhance for manage the max number of item ?
why show 5 ranges when the number of items is locate in the 2d range

EXAMPLE
control pagination choice <option> => 6 12 18 24 30 all
number of item 10 => 10 is beetween 6 and 12 so 24 30 all are not usefull choice
it seem that the default value is the lower value so i tgink it is 6 ( don't test )

regard's

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 5 months ago #256162

Hi,

Activate the "random" setting and you won't have any pagination.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds