How do I edit text in hikashop?

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 6 days ago #291209

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.34
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google CHrome latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error, just need to change text.

1. For example, "The cart is empty" is not what I want the webpage to display when the user clicks on "Cart".
2. Is this the mod_hikashop_cart module?
3. After placing an order, the user is presented with this text:

Your order is now complete.
You can either email (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) or fax (+1 212-555-1212) us the purchase order. After we receive the purchase order, we will process the order and send the invoice. Thank you for your purchase.

How do I modify this text? I went to Components/Hikashop/Display/View and couldn't find it there. Then I went to Components/Hikashop/Configuration/Languages and edited "English (en-GB)", but I could not find the above text there either!

WHERE are the files to edit?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 6 days ago #291211

Hi,

You indeed need to do that in the configuration of HikaShop, as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
The text is there:
monosnap.com/file/UGDX0Wn45l9CVXKK3WUty3u2J9DGnu
monosnap.com/file/UGkP7fs14O143NYdnMXmkALBoEgCjr
The text:

You can either email (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) or fax (+1 212-555-1212) us the purchase order. After we receive the purchase order, we will process the order and send the invoice

is not in HikaShop. So I suppose that you already customized it one way or another.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds