Custom Field Error

• Thank you received: 8
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 11 months ago #292211

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

Hi, I have had a custom field created for some time called SKU, in this I enter the manufacturers code so this can be seen in the back end order.

This appears to no longer work unless the information is in the Variants? this used to work if the information was just in the Product main page.

I have included screen dumps.

I guess you will tell me to upgrade to the latest version of Hikashop but after 3.2 your software screws up my front end display including the 'cart' display.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 11 months ago #292226

Hi,

While that is indeed implemented for the display of the custom field on the product page, I don't remember this ever being the case for the order details page.
I'm afraid that even if you update to the latest version, you'll still have the same situation where you have to enter the data in each variant if you want it to display on the order details page.

• Thank you received: 8
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 11 months ago #292274

Hi, Thinking about it it is the recent products that shows correctly so guessing when saving the new product the SKU also saves to the variants.

Here is what happens to the front end when upgrading from 3.2 - 3.4 if I go back to 3.2 all is ok?

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 11 months ago #292279

Hi,

You sure can go back to a previous version of HikaShop.

The issues in your screenshots are just CSS issues, probably because you have some customization which isn't adapted anymore.
You would have to switch back to the "default" frontend CSS file of HikaShop in the configuration page and reapply your changes to the new version.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds