Product from HikaShop not displaying

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 11 months ago #292348

-- url of the page with the problem -- : odysseybatteries.co.nz/index.php/products/batteries
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any

Newbie problems. I've used a Zentools2 module to display product in a template position referencing the hikashop products. It had been suggested that my template didn't include a Auto Content position. So I've done that with a new variation of the homepage template but still I can't display any details of the product.

I've set the display of a product to Tabular, I've turned on Read More plus other options and nothing displays the small amount of info we have in the product description fields. I'm expecting when I click on the name of a product that it takes me to info for only that product but I get a list view of products from the related products (or what ever option I choose). But again I can't click on those products to view just the product description info, price with the tabs.

Also loaded a Hika Content Module with a List or the DIV with similar results. Currently have display cart turned off and related product off.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 11 months ago #292365

Hello,

Your issue seems to be coming from a compatibility issue between the Zentools2 module and Hikashop. The best solution will probably be to directly contact them about that issue.

Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds