Menucreation

• Thank you received: 1
3 years 7 months ago #322908

-- url of the page with the problem -- : demos.rk-service-solution.de
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
-- PHP version -- : 7.4

Hello
i cant find any Info for what i need so i ask the community....

I got a Main Menu with a entry for the shop discription. Under this Entry i want to create entrys to special Shop categorys. but it doesnt work. I tryed everything. but i cant call a category. is here someone who can help?

the second is in the discripton do i have a loadmodul entry to get directly to the categories. it shows the categorys. but if i click it, it kills my leftside shop menu an it shows not even 1 product.

you can take a look here: demos.rk-service-solution.de/hair

would be great to get help from someone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 7 months ago #322920

Hello,

Can you give us more information about the issue you are having and about what you want to achieve through some screenshots for example, so that we can understand it and properly advise you, thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

3 years 7 months ago #322949

The problem with screenshots is, how to show nothing?
You can try the problem here :

demos.rk-service-solution.de/hair

Just click in mainmenu the entry Shop.
Not shop_1. This entry works but is not what I want.

• Thank you received: 13037
3 years 7 months ago #322950

Hi,

You can check the URL of the categories on that page.
You'll see that it has the menu item alias "hikashop-menu-for-module-115".
That's because this menu item is selected in the "menu" setting of the "HikaShop options" tab of your module.
This is the menu item that will be used to display the products listing of the category link clicked on.
So if you don't see the products when you click on a category and you have products in that category, it means that there is a problem with the settings of that menu item with the alias "hikashop-menu-for-module-115". So please check it via the Joomla menus manager, or select another products/categories listing menu item you know already works.
If you can't find what's wrong with it, you can provide a screenshot of the settings under the "products options" and "categories options" tabs of the menu item settings so that we can check them out.

And for the module on the left side, if you don't see it after you click on a category, it's probably because in the settings of that left side module, you didn't select the menu item with the alias "hikashop-menu-for-module-115" in the menu association setting, or that you have the "synchronize" setting of that module activated and it synchronizes with the selected category to try to display the sub categories of it (and thus if there is none, the module will be empty).

3 years 7 months ago #322978

Thank you.
I will try what you suggest.
But I don't understand where this hika modul comes from. I'll didn't create it. If I delete it, the links work fine. But only once!
The model creates it self.
This is crazy! I thought I'm stupid for a moment!
The next thing is, it's a hidden modul So it's not visible.
But I'll try to configure it like a standard menu modul.

If I can't fix it, I'll send screenshots or I'll create a temp user. So you can take a look and tell me what's wrong.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds