Gift Card with several amounts

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #326769

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.maitriyoga.de/kursplan-2/gutschein-verschenken
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.29
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no errorpage

Hi,

I come from the HikaSerial-Board, because it looks like that the problem is more hikashop... :-)

I want to implement a Gift Card System on a website.
I have 6 different looks of a Gift Card and 6 different amounts to select for the Gift Card. So I can make 36 "products". But I hope I can manage this more smooth.
My idea is, that I have the 6 motives of the Cards and can select in a dropdown the amount which will be written later on the Card.
I know how Hika Serial works and have already configured to make a giftCard with 1 price.

I tried it with custom fields, but it was not possible to take the selection to the basket. Then I tried to make it with variants of the product, but it always shows the first price.
So my question now is, how it is possible to make the selection of the variant prices for the same product?

Or can I solve the issue with a combination of HikaSerial and donation? But I don't got the solution with donation (I tried before). So perhaps somebody has a good hint for me?

regards
Harry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #326789

Hi again,

I try to make it more easy.

I made a custom field like "donation" in the documentation.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ld-listing.html#free

I can see the field later on the product-site and can enter a amount, e.g. 50 €.
But the shopping Cart shows always 0 €. And on the GiftCard is printed 50€ - not so good :-(

How I make it, that der amount in the custom field goes to the shopping cart? Or is it a bug an dI try for 5 hour now :-)

regards
Harry

• Thank you received: 611
3 years 4 months ago #326787

Hello,

Let's resume your needs : You want sell 6 different gift cards style WITH 6 different prices, right ?
It seems that it's possible only thanks to characteristics system, follow me step by step :
- Create your 6 products
- Create a Characteristics with your 6 value (for your 6 prices) :

- Then in your product create your variantproduct from your characteristic
=> Have a look on this documentation
- For each of your variant don't forget to add the required price in your Variant price part

As result you will have your 6 style of gift certificate WITH his 6 variants price that your customer will be able to add in their cart.
Hope this will fit your needs.

Regards

Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mapache64

• Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #326916

Hi Philip,

thanks a lot for your help.
I tried this and your are right. It is working but you have to contact each piece also with the serial-number package.
Now it is perfect and online -)
www.maitriyoga.de/kursplan-2/gutschein-verschenken
and
friseur-engemann.de/gutschein-verschenken

regards
Harry

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds