Sub categories and YOOTheme

• Thank you received: 1
2 years 11 months ago #332863

-- url of the page with the problem -- : shop.sasshop.eu/index.php/webshop/steun-stichtingen

Hi guys,

Hope you can help me out here.
I'm rebuilding my shop and I'm running into some issues, which are either Hikashop related or YooTheme.

On the page shop.sasshop.eu/index.php/webshop/steun-stichtingen I wish to list all sub categories (first two boxes) but when clicking on them, I get a blank page (while on the old page ( sasshop.eu/index.php/categories/category/24-steun-stichtingen ) it goes well.

Any ideas what the problem might be?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
2 years 11 months ago #332868

Hi,

In the settings of your HikaShop content module, you have the setting "menu". In it, you need to enter the id of the menu item that will be used for the listing of the products when clicking on the links of that module.
Here, either that input field is empty and HikaShop is automatically selecting the menu item with the alias hikashop-menu-for-module-129 or you've entered the id of that menu item.
The fact that you don't see any products when you click on a link of that module indicates that there is a problem with the settings of that hikashop-menu-for-module-129 module.
So you have two solutions:
- you change the menu option of your module to use another menu item which is properly configured
- you modify the settings of that hikashop-menu-for-module-129 menu item so that it can display the products properly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds