Product page closes when trying to apply product price modification

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 6 months ago #336195

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.2

Hello,

I just updated to Hikashop 4.4.4 and now I remarked that I cannot modify product prices anymore. When I click on the "OK" button to save the price modification, Hikashop exits the whole product page reverting to the product category view without saving the modifications.

When I modify <button> to <div> with Inspector temporarily the OK button seems to work:

<buttondiv onclick="return window.productMgr.addPrice('price');" class="btn btn-success">
<i class="fa fa-save"></i> OK </buttondiv>

It seems like if hitting the "OK" button in the price modification panel submits or resets the page.

Does anyone have the same problem ?

How do I fix this?
Thank you

Best regards
Alexander

Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by institutcalysta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 6 months ago #336196

I fixed this by resetting our CDN cache, emptying browser cache and reloading website. Probably after the update some JS was not refreshed as it should?

• Thank you received: 13066
2 years 6 months ago #336205

Hi,

Well, we didn't change anything regarding this with the update from the 4.4.3 to the 4.4.4. So I'm not sure why. But yes, it's probably some javascript caching issue.
It's always good to log out / log in and clear the cache of the browser when updating if you see a problem to be sure that you don't have old elements loaded along with new ones which could create unwanted effects.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds