An error has occurred. 500 behavior::framework not found.

• Thank you received: 0
1 year 11 months ago #341403

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.1.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 100.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : An error has occurred.

500 behavior::framework not found.

Hello, I have been trying to add a new product in HikaShop, and when I do, I am getting met with an error that says:

An error has occurred.

I have debugging on and have all of the information provided. Please see below for all of the information:

An error has occurred.
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php:140
2 Joomla\CMS\HTML\HTMLHelper::_() JROOT/plugins/hikashop/taxcloud/taxcloud.php:624
3 plgHikaShopTaxcloud->onProductFormDisplay() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/CMSPlugin.php:285
4 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\CMSPlugin->Joomla\CMS\Plugin\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/event/src/Dispatcher.php:486
5 Joomla\Event\Dispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/EventAware.php:111
6 Joomla\CMS\Application\WebApplication->triggerEvent() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/form.php:565
7 include() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:436
8 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2649
9 hikashopView->loadTemplate() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:220
10 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2604
11 hikashopView->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php:31
12 ProductViewProduct->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:697
13 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2334
14 hikashopController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2083
15 hikashopController->add() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:735
16 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2312
17 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:73
18 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:69
19 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
20 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:389
21 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:143
22 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:186
23 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:278
24 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:63
25 require_once() JROOT/administrator/index.php:32

If someone can, please help with this error!!! Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
1 year 11 months ago #341405

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. That's a compatibility issue between the TaxCloud plugin and Joomla 4.
I've made a patch for it.
Download the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and it will fix the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds