Paypal Sandbox

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #31318

Hi I'm trying to test the payment system via paypal. I've set in the Paypal Payment config to redirect to: www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr but during the redirection I get the screen:

'Please login to use the PayPal Sandbox features.'.

If I click on the login link provided by paypal here, it takes me to the developer login and loses the transaction information.

How can I get it to allow me to log into Paypal sandbox successfully with the transaction information intact in order to complete the payment test?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 4 months ago #31327

Hi,

You should already be logged in to the sandbox BEFORE testing your transactions and that way you will directly see the normal paypal interface after the checkout.

12 years 4 months ago #31425

OK I tried tried that and it said - This invoice has already been paid. For more information, please contact the merchant.

12 years 4 months ago #31438

That's better :)
That's a common error when you use paypal:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...l-error.html#already

12 years 4 months ago #31551

Before I made the database change that you mentionaed above, the order numbers are like E4, F5, G6 etc.. Since I made that change you suggested to the database, it is now generating invoice numbers like J1F0A0X001... This goes to show me that running the database query above worked. However I am still getting the same paypal message about the invoice has a;ready been paid|?

12 years 4 months ago #31552

Note that this query is a way to fix the problem from HikaShop's end. The best would be to fix the problem in your paypal account as explained in the link I gave you.

12 years 4 months ago #31803

AM I missing something as I could not see the option 'My selling preferences' under Profile in the Sandbox login but only in the live Paypal.com site login.

12 years 4 months ago #31835

With the Sandbox, that error message can also appear if you didn't enter the correct email address in the options of the paypal plugin. Are you sure that you entered a merchant email of your sandbox account and not the email of your sandbox account ?
More information about that there:
forums.oscommerce.com/topic/308569-sandb...s-already-been-paid/

For the option 'My selling preferences', you should check in the settings of your sandbox seller account and not in your sandbox account. That's two different things.

12 years 4 months ago #31887

I have changed the Preferences in the sellers Paypal account as suggested and also made the Hikashop changes and it is still coming up with 'This invoice has already been paid.'

Frustrating... Pulling my hair out

Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by swlabhot.

12 years 4 months ago #31912

And are you using your seller email address in the paypal plugin options ? If not, that would also produce that error, as explained in my previous message.

In any cases, that problems comes from PayPal, not from HikaShop. Maybe you should ask the PayPal support to help you with your sandbox account ? They are quite responsive usually and might be able to solve the problem from their end:
cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-c...ID=developer/Support

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds