Recaptcha v2 issue

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 9 months ago #293741

The screen shot you saw after I posted it twice here doesn't show the Hikashop reCaptach v2 because even though it was enabled it wouldn't show.
As I said more than once, on radata.com (production site) there are two others in Joomla. One is in the Global Config and its named Default Captcha and its set to None Selected. The other is in the Plugins section and its named Captcha - ReCaptcha and this is enabled. The other that's also in Plugins is currently disabled because when it was enabled the HikaShop ReCaptcha v2 was not working and that's when the error appeared. I had to disable it so people could place their order.

Now if you look here (Dev site) dev.radata.com/radon/buy-radon-test-kits the Global Config Default Captcha is set to None Selected, in the Plugins the Captcha - ReCaptcha and the HikaShop ReCaptcha v2 are both enabled.

See the attached screen shot. Click on the image of the box that says RADON TEST KIT (2-PACK) and when you do it'll take you to dev.radata.com/radon/buy-radon-test-kits...adon-test-kit-2-pack Then Add To Cart then keep moving forward until you see where you enter an email address and the captcha is right there and it works.

What I'm telling you is that back on radata.com (production site) I had the exact same settings before I disabled captcha so people could order and captcha wasn't working.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
5 years 9 months ago #293748

Hi,

I already understand all that.
And as I said in my two previous messages, you're in the case where

I believe it has something to do with either the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/user/registration.php (an override of the view displaying that area) which you might have on one website and not on the other, or they have different versions, or you have the "use boostrap design" setting configured differently on both website (resulting in using "registration_boostrap" instead of "registration"

Do you have that view file ? If you rename it in order to deactivate it, does it help ? How is the "user bootstrap design" setting configured ? And if you change it does it help ?
So please check on that. If you don't, we won't be able to move forward here.

5 years 9 months ago #293791

I'm not going to make any changes to the production site and possibly effect its operation. The person who set up Hikashop is no longer available and I don't know much about it.

What view file? Where do I find it?
Where's the bootstrap setting so I can tell you how its set?

This weekend I'm going to make a copy of radata.com and put it on dev.radata.com so both are exactly the same because now they're not. That way I'll be able to make changes to dev.radata.com and test things out on it first.

5 years 9 months ago #293802

Hi,

I gave you the exact path of the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/user/registration.php
You can find it if you connect to the FTP of your website. You can't find it in the backend.

The "use bootstrap design" setting can be found on the HikaShop configuration page.

5 years 9 months ago #293824

As you can see by these two screen shots neither coincide with the path you posted here in this thread.

templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/user/registration.php

It would have been nice if you told me where exactly to find Use bootstrap design other than just the Config page because I had to go looking for it and found it in Config > Display. Its set to YES.

Attachments:

5 years 9 months ago #293898

Hi,

So it seems that the issue doesn't come from a view override since you don't have the user folder at all under com_hikashop.
That's a good thing.

So did you try disabling that "use bootstrap design" setting ? Did it help ?
The location of that setting in the configuration of HikaShop can vary based on your version of HikaShop. So just in case, I didn't want to confuse you or someone else reading this thread in the future, with a location that doesn't match with what you (or that other reader) would have.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds