Setting the user registration default to Hikashop

• Thank you received: 1
7 years 8 months ago #246512

-- url of the page with the problem -- : survivalbreakdownbow.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6

Hello,
Currently I have a site that allows for user registration. I have set up a menu item for log in for existing accounts, and with it of course it asks "Don't have an account" along with "forgot p/w", "forgot u/n". The problem is the registration form of new users. I think Hikashop has a nice registration form that I prefer to use. I have a menu item set for that called New Registration in hopes to lure them to that one instead.

So my point is... can I direct the "Don't have an account" link on the default registration form to go to the Hikashop registration form instead?

Thanks in advance...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13066
7 years 8 months ago #246516

Hi,

Yes. You can enable and configure the "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop plugin" via the Joomla plugins manager for that.

7 years 8 months ago #246584

Thanks for the reply but looking through all of the plugins I am failing to see where that can be configured... can you be a little more specific? Sorry for the hassle...

• Thank you received: 13066
7 years 8 months ago #246586

Hi,

Well, I gave you the exact name of the plugin and where to edit it. So I don't see what more I can give you. If you don't find it, you must have removed it.
take.ms/VAmYr

7 years 8 months ago #246686

You are totally right and I totally missed it! Sorry for being such a spaz... it was a long day. Cheers.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds