Default Billing Address For All Customers

• Thank you received: 1
7 years 1 month ago #263179

-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6

Hey,

All my customers belong to same organisation and therefore all have the same Billing Address.

Is there a w ay (even to hardcode) a default Billing Address that applies to all customers?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
7 years 1 month ago #263181

Hi,

If the customers can't create any user account (because their account is already created with that address), you could just hide/remove the interface elements (with simple CSS or some view overrides) allowing them to change his addresses / add new ones / delete addresses.
So they would always have that address.
Regarding the registration form, you could set default values in the custom fields and disable the countries/states you don't want in the dropdowns so that the customers wouldn't be able to enter anything in the custom address fields and that way, even if you allow them to create new accounts, they would get an address they wouldn't be able to change.
So it looks like possible to me without much problems.

• Thank you received: 1
7 years 1 month ago #263288

Hey

Thanks for your reply. The solution sounds good but I am having issues with email notifications....

In all emails the shipping address is replaced by the billing address. Is it because I have set default values to the custom fields?

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by tariaki.

• Thank you received: 13037
7 years 1 month ago #263289

Hi,

I don't see why it would do that. And I don't think that it's linked to the custom fields.
Are the addresses correct in the order details page of the backend ?
Do you have some overrides for the emails in the menu System>Emails ?

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds