Can't complete the process of buying

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 5 months ago #279505

Hi to everyone
I'm new on Hikashop, I've installed that because I've thought that is easy to use but hoboys, it's truly confusing.
I need a simple function: Customer without registration, select and order two products then give me address and phone number, just this.
Question:
1-After click on "Add to card", Notification shows up and say: "Product successfully adde to the card" and after that I can not find form or anything to finish my salling.
2-I'm enabling Default Hikashop Register Menu, but when I click on it and fill the forms nothing happen.
Thanks bro.
I absolutly adore Autodesk because they say: "Simple tool for creative artists", but Hikashop says: "Do not touch me dude I will need an expert not you". I surrounded.
Cheers.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 5 months ago #279566

Hi,

1. You could create a menu item of the type "HikaShop checkout" via the Joomla menu manager, or you could enable the HikaShop cart module via the Joomla modules manager in order to see a cart module with a "proceed to checkout" button, or you could also configure the "HikaShop cart notification" plugin via the Joomla plugins manager in order to use a popup notification, which will have a "proceed to checkout" button too.

2. What do you want to happen ? You have the registration form, you fill it and validate it, and then it says that you're registered.
If you want to add text there, you can edit the file "after_register" via the menu Display>Views. You can add the HTML you want, a link to go somewhere else, some redirect to go automatically somewhere else, etc.
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/886204-r...er-registration.html

The following user(s) said Thank You: Abtin-1980

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 5 months ago #279753

Hi man
Thanks Niclas:lol:
This module is over my head, I give it up.
It was complicated for me. My desire was so simple.
Maybe a few months later, I would try it.

Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Abtin-1980.

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds