User is activated after declined card or failed attempt at checkout

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 5 months ago #280798

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 61
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error, customer activated.

Using the Authorize.net payment plugin I can go through checkout and if my card is declined my user account in joomla is still activated/enabled and allows me to access the site.

I have tested this with both the AIM and SIM api methods with the same results. How can I make sure that if a customer's card fails that the joomla account is disabled as well?

I have read the documentation and thought it would have something to do with the return relay url, but when declined no order is created. And in SIM api mode if they close the authorize.net window that pops after checkout then they still have access to the paid side of the site.
I also searched all 48 authorize.net posts. Can not find anything closely related. I am not a developer but I have been working with joomla for years and have used Hikashop before and I dont remember this problem so I hope you have a simple solution or a possible solution to get me started in the right direction. I have attached a screenshot of the payment config with login info blacked out.

And is there a way to find the hika customers with no order attached, this would let me know who my unofficial users are.

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by adminpdh. Reason: figured out how to get the credit card screen after decline.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 5 months ago #280810

Hello,

Payment plugin are not related to the Joomla accounts.
You can register in your website and you do not need to perform anything else that fill a registration form to do that.
So I'm afraid that I don't understand your problem description, I don't see any issue but maybe a very specific and custom feature request. And in such specific case, I would recommend you to see for custom plugin development.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds