Registered customers can't log in

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 4 months ago #283940

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.4strokemadness.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2.
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning

You do not have access to the private part of this website.

When a cutomer registers to the website, they can't login and they can't pay their items!
I think there is a autorisation wrong in Joomla itself? Can you tell me where to change it?
I tried 'guest' and i also tried 'public' in user groups. This doesn't made a diffrence.

Tanja.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13063
6 years 4 months ago #283960

Hi,

This can come from three things:
1. You've changed the setting "User group on registration" to something else than "inherit" or "registered" in the HikaShop configuration
2. You've changed the setting "New User Registration Group" to something else than "registered" in the options page of the Joomla user manager.
3. You've changed the permissions of the "registered" user group regarding the "site login" in the Joomla configuration page.
So please check these.

6 years 4 months ago #283996

Thank you! That solved the problem!
The next thing is that when people register, they will get the activation mail from my personal mail? And not from the This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I can't find the option where to change this!

Thanks in regard!

6 years 4 months ago #283998

Hi,

If you have the Business edition, go in the menu System>Emails and edit the user account email and check the email addresses there.

Check the Email section of the HikaShop configuration as well as the email section of the Joomla configuration.

6 years 4 months ago #284063

Unfortunately I don't have the Business edition, probably in the future i'll buy it. First have to earn some money.
Can you tell me te trail (?) to where to find the Email section of HikaShop and the trail to the email section of the Joomla configuration?
I searched my ass off and can't find it!
It has someting to do with the fact that I installed everything with my personal mail in the beginning. Very stupid, cause the info mail already worked... So I won't make that mistake again! Now just have to find how to put every thing to my business mail!

6 years 4 months ago #284071

Hi,

Well, go to the Joomla configuration page (System>Global configuration) and under the Server tab you have the "Email settings" area.
And for HikaShop, go to Components>HikaShop>Configuration and under the Main tab, you have the "Email" section.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds