5 years 6 months ago #297909

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.ginmacher.de
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : See below screenshot

Hi Team,

after the update to Hika Shop Business 3.5.1 in the customer area the area for customer adresses is somehow messed up (see screenshot). The buttons are in englisch now, some destription texts also in englisch and it does not look good (strange alignment). ALso on the right side on the bottom there is the germabn text (RechnungsadresseLieferadresse) without any link, button etc.

How can this be fixed

Thank you in advance.
Alexander

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 609
5 years 6 months ago #297918

Hello,

You have 2 point to check :
1°) Try to switch to a default template like ProtoStar, if that solve your issue or part of your issue, that means that your template add css command that leads to this result, and so in this case we invite you to contact your Template creator support.

2°) You can try to switch your frontend custom css for the default one, see the screenshot :

If that solve again part or completely your issue that means that you have some custom css command maybe to remove or correct.
Regards

Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 3
5 years 6 months ago #297951

Hello Philippe,

that's my point. Before the update of the Hika Shop version everything was as expected. Only after the update this area looked strange. In my frontend custom css I added (with the help of the Hika Shop Team) a lot of custom CSS to make things work. Is does not help me switch this of neither to change the template back to a standard one.

In the past someone from your team always checked the website and provided some help with additional CSS codeing which I could add for example in the frontend css etc.

Is that possible?

Thanks a lot for your help.

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 6 months ago #297954

Hi,

We've changed the whole address manager of the user control panel with HikaShop 3.5.0.
This required changing a lot of the HTML, some CSS and add new translations.

If you've customized the CSS of your HikaShop frontend, then you're missing the new CSS that we've added in the frontend CSS.
But it's not a problem. Just gather all the CSS code that you've added to the frontend CSS (for example, I usually add all the CSS at the bottom of the file), switch to the default CSS, and add back the CSS at the end and you're good to go CSS wise.
For the text in English, that's because it's new translation keys and no one translated them in German yet. So you can do it yourself under the languages tab of the HikaShop configuration:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#translate

This new address manager allows for separate addresses for Shipping and Billing which makes a lot more sense for the customer during the checkout and in the address manager itself.

5 years 6 months ago #298002

Hi Nicols,

thanks for the very good reply and the explanation. That's what I thought.

I have only one challenge: In the frontend.css I added much of the additional code at the end, but also some many changes (due to layout, colors etc.) in the middle of the code (also through your help in other post) so that just replacing the code would lead to a mess in my shop. Is it possible for you to point out the new added CSS section for the address manager that I can only add this code to my frontend.css or do you know any other possibility to update the css without overwriting the whole code I currently have?

Same for the language. Is it possible (I've checked the language files) just to add the new code from the buttom (in my case since Version 3.4.1 from the new english version to my german version and then translate it. Do you always gut new language strings at the end of the language file?

Thanks for your help!

Alex

5 years 6 months ago #298013

Hi,

Here is a zip of a diff of all the changes in the frontend_end.css file from HikaShop 3.4.1 to HikaShop 3.5.1.

File Attachment:

File Name: diffoffron....css.zip
File Size:2 KB

You can use TortoiseDiff to apply automatically the changes using that file (once unzipped). But you can also do it manually. Just open the file with notepad.
The lines without a + or a - points to locations in the code of the file.
The lines with the + or - indicate if the line should be added or removed respectively.

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by nicolas.

5 years 6 months ago #298451

Hi Nicolas,

I merged the language files and also the css files. Looks good so far beside in the customer adress are (if you are logged in as a customer). See screenshot. In the browser it looks kind of messi but in the mobil version it looks good.

What has to be changed from a css point of voew that also in the browser this looks correct again?

Thanks for your support:

Attachments:

5 years 6 months ago #298453

Hi,

All the CSS changes of the frontend_default.css file between your previous version and the current version of HikaShop were included in the diff file I gave you.
The changes in the hikashop.css file are not needed as you can't override them and thus you already have them.
So I don't know what else could cause these displaying issues besides some custom CSS on your end or the modifications not applied correctly.
We could potentially have a look if you could provide a test user account and a link to that page via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Don't forget to also include a link to this thread in your message.

5 years 5 months ago #298492

Hi Nicloas,

message sent via the contact form with all information.

Best regards and thanks a lot in advance

Alexander

• Thank you received: 609
5 years 5 months ago #298509

Hello,

I just have a look to your website, and more especially the User Address, it seems that you have still in your frontend some customs that leads to this result, see my screenshot as example :

I checked on our side I can tell you that this command don't come from the default frontend view.
Maybe a custom made earlier ?
Hope this will help you.

Regards

Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Philip.

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds