Registration not working

• Thank you received: 9
5 years 2 months ago #302858

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2.
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.31
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 0 - Call to a member function getMenu() on null

Hello!

I'd like to ask for some help, as I have no idea what cause to not to be able to register to our updated site.
We've updated from J2.5 to newest, also changing from VirtueMart to Hikashop. Everything is imported OK, everything is working OK, just can not register to site on a seperate register page.

I've created a register page, referring to Hikashop Register, but getting "0 - Call to a member function getMenu() on null" error.
If I'm using Hikashop's cart page to register, everything is working fine.
I've also tried other core tempates, same problem.
If I turn the Hikashop offline, the page is loaded without error, but of course can not register.

I've turned on Joomla's debug, here is what I got:
2019-01-22T09:11:46+00:00 CRITICAL 89.147.66.205 error Uncaught \Throwable of type Error thrown. Stack trace: #0 /home/SITEPATH/components/com_hikashop/views/user/view.html.php(21): userViewUser->form()
#1 /home/SITEPATH/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(672): userViewUser->display()
#2 /home/SITEPATH/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php(1903): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display(false, false)
#3 /home/SITEPATH/components/com_hikashop/controllers/user.php(200): hikashopController->display()
#4 /home/SITEPATH/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(710): userController->form()
#5 /home/SITEPATH/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php(1881): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute('form')
#6 /home/SITEPATH/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php(92): hikashopController->execute('form')
#7 /home/SITEPATH/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(402): require_once('/home/www/pnet6...')
#8 /home/SITEPATH/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(377): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent('/home/www/pnet6...')
#9 /home/SITEPATH/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(194): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent('com_hikashop')
#10 /home/SITEPATH/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(233): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()
#11 /home/SITEPATH/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(196): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#12 /home/SITEPATH/index.php(49): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#13 {main}

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
PePe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13060
5 years 2 months ago #302873

Hi,

Thank you. We've added a patch for that error. Please download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and that will add the patch and remove the problem.

The following user(s) said Thank You: pepecortez

• Thank you received: 9
5 years 2 months ago #302875

Tested, works like a charm. Problem solved.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds