• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 9 months ago #308048

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 75.0.3770.100

Hello,

In my back end I have to set up my customer's manually. I have both a Default Billing Address and a Default Shipping Address.

When I put the information in I have to enter it twice, which has become an annoyance. I need both of them so I have to fill them out.

Is there any way to add the Default Billing Address to the Default Shipping Address dropdown? This would save a bit of drudgery on my part. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 611
4 years 9 months ago #308062

Hello,

That's not a bad idea but right this isn't possible via a setting, or even via a backend override, this required some advance dev.
So, we have add it to our todolist, but if you need it quickly you can use our Contact us form for custom request.

Regards

Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 9 months ago #308089

Yeah that's great to add it to the todo list for the future.

For now I will outline a workaround I just now successfully tried in case anyone else should have this issue:

Essentially I used the LastPass browser extension to save all the form data for the billing address, then I opened the shipping pop-up and filled the fields with the LastPass extension.

No, it's not quite as fast as it would be to just choose the address from a dropdown but it's better than retyping or copy-pasting an address twice.

Hopefully this might benefit someone.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds