REcaptcha not working

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 11 months ago #318754

Hello. I'm trying to add recaptcha on this site. I downloaded the plugin you've suggested to other people and followed the steps but it doesn't seem to appear when I try to register. Instead, it says the registration has been successful and a message has been sent to the admin (which we do want to keep, but we also want the recaptcha option). Below, I show you the plugin settings... Maybe I'm doing something wrong after all?

Thank you in advance.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
3 years 11 months ago #318760

Hi,

I do see it on your HikaShop registration form:
monosnap.com/file/XGYeZfdbyZnfhqOgRgLwqGdenoXcMU
Now, I see that you have a registration button on the top of your website which opens a registration form in a popup.
That's not something coming from either Joomla or HikaShop. It looks like it's added by a module.
I'm afraid that if you're talking about this module, it's normal you don't see the recaptcha there as it would require adding some code to the plugin to support it. We could potentially look into it if it's a generic extension (and not a custom made for your website), but we would need more information on which extension it it so that we can set it up on our end to see what can be done.

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 11 months ago #318976

Oh, ops. I'm sorry for taking too much of your time--I got confused with it. I found the solution after all. Thank you.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds