• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 2 months ago #329230

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 85.0

Hi

I would the able to allow people to buy from a website and then a email will be sent to 3 different email address with all the relevant information.

1. An email to be sent to the customer with all the information of what they have brought like products and price they have paid. Also, they need to have an attachment of T and C

2. An email to be sent to me with the same information.

3. An email to be sent to the cabinet manufacturer with all the information about the cabinets to be made and a deliver note.

4. An email to be sent to the door manufacturer of the doors with the colour and size and the placement of the hinges and the invoice and deliver note.

5. And the ability to add more people.

The website need to have the ability for the customer to by a product and it to work out what else they need.

If you need an example of what I need please click this link: www.betterkitchens.co.uk/ they have a check list on the website and if you by something they ask you to click boxes at the end before you pay.

The payment systems need to be:

PayPal.
Bank Transfer.
Payzone.
And Credit Card.

The site needs to have SEO on it.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
3 years 2 months ago #329233

Hi,

1. and 2. are already possible by default in HikaShop. You can add an attachment to emails in the System>Emails menu and it will be sent to the receiver with the attachment each time.

3. 4. and 5. Potentially, you could combine HikaShop with HikaMarket Multivendor, with each manufacturer being a vendor. If you're able to separate the elements from the different manufacturers in different products, then you can assign each product to the corresponding vendor. Then, after the purchase, the system will automatically split the order into sub orders, one per vendor, and each vendor will receive an email with the elements of his sub order only.

6. Having a checklist during the checkout process will be the hard part here. It will require a developer to develop a HikaShop plugin to implement the "checkout API" ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tation.html#checkout ) of HikaShop in order to add that extra interface to the checkout process. I don't see a problem doing that development, it's just time to create the interface, check the products in the cart, have the checkbox mechanism, etc.

7. These payment methods are available in HikaShop.

8. HikaShop is optimized for SEO by default. But for the website in general, you'll have to follow Joomla's best practices for SEO. Here is a good start: www.joomlashine.com/blog/joomla-seo-optimization-guide.html

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 2 months ago #329445

Hi Nicolas

Thanks for your reply do you now of any developers that will be able to help me...

Thanks..

• Thank you received: 13064
3 years 2 months ago #329450

Hi,

Any Joomla developer or even any PHP developer could work on that for you.
I would recommend to start with www.brainforge.co.uk/ as they did many plugins for HikaShop already.
But then you can ask on www.facebook.com/groups/joomlanospam
I'm sure some developers there could be able to work on that for you.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds