Registration Address Information

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Multisite
3 years 2 months ago #329287

-- url of the page with the problem -- : ayam-com-2020.cloudaccess.host/index.php/register
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24

Hi,

How can i edit the display for this address information part in the registration form?

I look on the address template but not found which file that are involves with that registration.

Can someone point me which file should i edit?

Thanks..

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
3 years 2 months ago #329295

Hi,

The address information area on the registration form is displayed using the data of the custom address fields that you configured in the menu Display>Custom fields.
So if you want to add / remove / change the fields there, I would first recommend to look at their settings in that menu of the HikaShop backend.
Then, if you want to go deeper with the customization, you can edit the file user / custom_fields.php via the menu Display>Views. To know which view file to edit, you have the "Display view files" setting in the HikaShop configuration that you can activate. Then, just refresh the page you want to modify and HikaShop will tell you which view file is used where, as per this tutorial:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout

• Hikashop Multisite
3 years 2 months ago #329328

Thanks Nicolas.

Got it.

• Hikashop Multisite
3 years 2 months ago #329409

I have made some modifications on the registration page. Currently we are using "Simplify registration with password" and "Guest" as below.

And changes the "Custom Fields" part for "First Name" to "Name". Now how can i move that "Name" field to the top of email field?

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13068
3 years 2 months ago #329428

Hi,

Well, that's a bit more complex. You need to skip its display in the custom_fields.php view file, and in the registration view file, you need to add its display where you need it with similar code to what you have in custom_fields.php but only for that field.

• Hikashop Multisite
3 years 2 months ago #329780

Any change you can help show/guide to change this.

We buy your HikaShop Address Auto fill plugin and how can i place this input field in between the name and telephone?

And one more thing is there a way we can limit Autofill to only Australia?

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by alainz.

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 2 months ago #329816

Hello,

We just tested it on your website and it worked fine (cf screenshot) so you probably fixed your issue.

There's actually no option to limit the autofill plugin to a defined zone, so the best solution will be to directly use Shipping / Payment methods zone restrictions.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds