Using HikaShop for CB Subs

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 1 month ago #330976

-- url of the page with the problem -- : n/a

We would like our customers to be able to register/purchase a subscription in the store to CB Subs (Joomlapolis.com community builder paid subscriptions).

Here is what the developer said:

If Hikashop has Joomla events for when a specific product is purchased I suppose you could use CB Auto Actions to give them a subscription. You'd need to check with Hikashop regarding such events.

CBSubs requires registration as the subscription is tied to the user. If it creates a user after purchase process then answer would be same as the above where you need Joomla events in Hikashop for CB Auto Actions to act on. If it doesn't create a user then you won't be able to do this. \

I can force people to create an account to shop, so i think that would work, but what "events" do we need to access to have Hika update CB with our actions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 1 month ago #331046

Hi,

I suppose they'll want to implement the events onAfterOrderCreate(&$order) and onAfterOrderUpdate(&$order) so that they can check the status of the order in $order->order_status (and for the update, compare it to the previous order_status in $order->old->order_status) so that when the order status is equal to "confirmed" they would create / extend the subscription in CB Subs.

That's basically what HikaSerial Subscription does to handle subscriptions:
www.hikashop.com/component/hikashop/prod...ikasubscription.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds