Unable to see / edit "Customer Account" when logged in

• Thank you received: 5
2 years 11 months ago #332430

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Brave Version 1.20.110 Chromium: 88.0.4324.192 (Official Build) (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message just a blank screen

Hello,
All my testing is complete and ready to go live, but I have an issue with the "Customer Account" section in the shop.
If you look at the attached images, you can see the Joomla / Hikashop user configurations.

I can see the addresses, orders and carts in the User Panel, but I get a blank screen with "Select" thats all I see when I select "Customer Account"

I have no idea, why I cannot see anything else here.

Any help would be muchly appreciated.

Regards,
Mark

Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by markfell.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
2 years 11 months ago #332446

Hi,

That "customer account" page is displayed by Joomla, not HikaShop. That's the profile edit screen displayed by com_users you should see there.
The issue could come from a template override, so you can try to switch to the default template and see if that helps to confirm that or not.
However, the most probable is a menu item configuration issue.
The link to the profile edit screen is generated by the HikaShop joomla user account link plugin. In the settings of that plugin, you have an option "Force menu". There, you should enter the id of a menu item of the type user profile edit page with an access and language configured to allow anyone to access it.
It's probable that you left that setting empty so far and thus in that case, HikaShop tries to use a menu item of com_users by searching among the ones you have created. And it's possible that the one it chose doesn't allow the user to access it or something.

The following user(s) said Thank You: markfell

• Thank you received: 5
2 years 11 months ago #332459

Hi Nicolas,
You are right, the template is hiding the form.
Can I hide the "Customer Account" icon in the User Panel until I get a reply from the theme developers ?

Regards,
Mark

• Thank you received: 13064
2 years 11 months ago #332463

Hi,

Yes. As I said, that link is generated by the HikaShop joomla user account link plugin. So just disable the plugin in the Joomla plugins manager and that's it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: markfell

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds