Create a customer area with Details

• Thank you received: 0
2 years 10 months ago #333182

-- url of the page with the problem -- : detounpocuba.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.25

Hello

there is the possibility to have a customer area with all the detail, so when a customer its logged in he can see all the order he maid in the past, he can change the adress etc.?

If yes, how i can do it? Right now if i log in i only see the joomla page that show me some detail of my account.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
2 years 10 months ago #333215

Hi,

Yes. You can access it by creating a menu item of the type HikaShop user control panel via the Joomla menu manager.
Then, in the Joomla login module settings you can select the menu item so that it will be the HikaShop control panel displayed after a login:
docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_redirect_user..._successful_login%3F

2 years 10 months ago #333228

Thank you so much.
I have another question: how can i remove the Cart in the user control panel? Now the users have 4 options, edit the profile, see the adress, see the orders and the cart option, and i want to remove the cart and let only the other 3 options.

Thanks

2 years 10 months ago #333239

Hi,

You can add such CSS on your website:
.hikashop_cpanel_cart_div{ display:none; }
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html

2 years 10 months ago #333278

Hey,
i copy and paste that code in Configuration >> Display >> CSS >> Styles for the front-end, but nothing happened the cart its already there in the user control panel.

I have another problem too, i want to set as Profile Page a menu Page so i go to plugin HikaShop joomla user account link plugin and then in force menu i put the ID nr of the menu example 1385, but nothing happen the page dont change when i click on the control panel to the user page.

Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by DavCat.

2 years 10 months ago #333283

Hi,

1. Then please provide the URL of that page and a test user account so that we can look at the situation.

2. Note that the menu item you're using there need to be a "user" menu type. If you use for example a Joomla article menu item, it won't work.
Also, if you don't see the change even though the id and menu item are correct, it could be linked to some caching on your website that you might need to clear, and in fact, the issue with the CSS not working to hide the cart menu button might be linked to that too.

2 years 10 months ago #333299

Hi,
the two things dosent work.
I put the code in Configuration >> Display >> CSS >> Styles for the front-end, but nothing happened the cart its already there in the user control panel and i clear the cache.
The same with the Prifle i make a news user Menu with the page Edit Profile, put the menu ID in the plugin but nothing.
I have senden you with the contact form an Super User account and the url so that you can check it.

2 years 10 months ago #333327

Hi,

I checked your backend with the access you provided.
The custom CSS was not selected in the "styles for the frontend". I've created a new one and selected.
Also, you had other CSS code from your template which override that CSS code.
I had to add !important to the code I had provided before to force that CSS to apply and now it's working fine.

Also, I didn't see any issue with the user account link. The link is /index.php/perfil/profile?layout=edit on your frontend, and the alias "perfil" comes from the alias of the menu item with the id 1386 that you entered in the settings of the Hikashop User account Plugin.
So it's working as expected as far as I can see. Please double check.

2 years 10 months ago #333335

Hi,

thanks for fix the CSS.
About the user account when i click on "Cuenta del cliente" (see img) on my user control panel im redirected to this link: detounpocuba.com/index.php/your-profile/profile?layout=edit and not to the one u send me. Why?

Attachments:

2 years 10 months ago #333348

Hi,

Again, that's not what I see on your website:
i.imgur.com/PseXHPd.png
So I don't know how you get that other link because I don't.
Maybe you have some caching on your browser ? Are you able to reproduce the issue on another browser ?
If yes, what are the exact steps you take to access that page with the wrong link ?

2 years 10 months ago #333408

I reproduced it in another browser and i try again with the google chrome deleting all the cookies and cache but it dosent work, when i click there i have this link:
detounpocuba.com/index.php/your-profile/profile?layout=edit
(see image)
how its possible that? With wich account you login to see the user control panel? Maybe its the account i use? i dont know.

Attachments:

2 years 10 months ago #333411

Hi,

I use the "Support" user account you provided.
I tried again today and I get the correct link:
i.imgur.com/BsTQQOs.png
But maybe the issue is linked to how we both access the control panel.
As I couldn't find anywhere where to access the control panel, I directly used the URL of HikaShop using your tienda menu to access it:
/index.php/tienda/user/cpanel
What do you do on your end to access the control panel ?

2 years 10 months ago #333435

I access from the menu Mi Cuenta and the the submenu Acceder.
But i tryed to access from the link /index.php/tienda/user/cpanel and it is the same thing, when i click to Perfil im redirected to the link detounpocuba.com/index.php/your-profile/profile?layout=edit i really dont understand how its possible this, why you see a link and i another one.

2 years 10 months ago #333436

Hi,

I've checked a bit your backend settings and I think it comes from the user groups and user accesses you've configured.
First, the user account you've provider is a super admin but the "Acceder" menu item is configured with an access level that prevents this user account from accessing it.
So that's why I couldn't see it and had to use the HikaShop URL.
Are you able to get the same result as me with the user account you provided ?
I would recommend to review the user groups and user accesses on your menu items and users so that they are consistent.

2 years 10 months ago #333450

I dont think so.
I set now the Edit page Access to registered, i make the login with a Registered user and it dosent work.
I make the login with the Support acount i provided you i go to the link u give me and it dosent work.

2 years 10 months ago #333513

Hi,

So you mean that even with the "Support" user account, and going through the /index.php/tienda/user/cpanel URL you still have the "your-profile" alias in the URL instead of "perfil" alias like I do ?
Then I don't know what to do so that you can get the correct link like me.
Could you try disabling the "your profile" menu item via the Joomla menu manager and see if it goes through the "perfil" menu item ?
Also, I would recommend you to change the "access" of the "perfil" menu item to "public". That might help with the issue too. And anyways, if a non logged in user tries to access that menu item, he will be redirected to the login form, so no need to set access levels to handle that.

Personnally, I would actually recommend that you change the way you configured your menu items.
I would recommend that you delete that "acceder" menu item and that you change the "access level" of the "perfil y pedidos" menu item to "public". That way, the users will try to access the user control panel via that menu item, which will redirect them to the login form if they are not logged in, and then redirect them back to the user control panel after their login.
Right now, after they use the "acceder" menu item, they get the login lorm, but after logging in, they get an error message because the "acceder" menu item is not available anymore to them and they have to search for the "perfil y pedidos" menu item, so it's not user friendly.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds