No shop login outside of the order

• Thank you received: 12
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 11 months ago #341571

Hello,

I want to create a menu item where the shop customer can log in. Shouldn't be a problem, but:

- When I use Hika's menu entry type "Registration Form", then the registration is displayed, but unfortunately no login.
- When I use Hika's "User Control Center" menu item type, then the Joomla login is displayed. This would be fine for the login so far, but:

This Joomla login form also shows the option to create a user account. If this user account creation is used by a new customer, the user data that I have provided for a user registration in the shop will not be requested, only the data stored under Joomla.

Currently, the only option is for the shop customer to first select a product and then log in via the shopping cart.
But that's bad, because visitors who are registered with my shop can see more than just guest visitors. And the prerequisite for this is that you first log in and then start shopping.

Is there a way to "export" the "pure" login from the shopping cart? Or did I miss an option?

Christian sends greetings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 11 months ago #341574

Hi,

HikaShop doesn't have a login page, only the login form on the checkout.
But that's normal. It's because Joomla's login form does the exact same thing.
So you can already use the Joomla login form menu item, or the Joomla login module to have a login form on your website.
Whether the user is logged by Joomla or HikaShop, he will be seen as logged by both.

Regarding the registration form displayed when you click on the "create a new account" link of the Joomla login form, what you can do is to enable the Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop plugin via the joomla plugins manager.
That way, it will go through HikaShop's registration form.

• Thank you received: 12
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 11 months ago #341594

Wie wird anstatt das Joomla-Registrierungsformular automatisch das Hika-Registrierungsformular aufgerufen?

So wird es gemacht:

1. Finde heraus, welche ID-Nr. das Joomla-Registrierungsformular hat. Z.B. gehe ohne Klick auf den Link von „Noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt?“ und dir wird der Pfad angezeigt. Du siehst dann die ID am Ende des Links

2. Gehe in Joomla auf Erweiterungen -> Plugins und suche das Plugin „Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop plugin“.

3. Aktiviere das Plugin und gebe bei „ItemID für Registration“ die vorher ermittelte ID ein.

4. Speichern und fertig.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds