Switch off the display of customer data for customers

• Thank you received: 12
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 11 months ago #341679

Hello,

after a customer has logged in, he receives an overview of his "customer account".

How can this overview be designed?

Can this overview be switched off completely? Our customers should only be able to shop, the rest is handled outside the shop.

I am looking forward to a reply.

Greetings from Christian

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13063
1 year 11 months ago #341681

Hi,

Well, you can use CSS code to hide/modify things there. But it's also possible to deactivate some of the areas with settings in the backend of HikaShop.
I'm not sure what you mean by "Can this overview be switched off completely?" If you don't want users to access that page, just don't create a menu item of the type HikaShop user control panel via the joomla menu manager so that they don't have a link to access it.
And if you say that they see that page after they login, that's not something done by HikaShop or Joomla by default. So it's something you configured one way or another.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 10 months ago #341787

Hello,

thank you for the feedback.

Regarding the CSS code: In which .php file is this information stored so that it can be hidden?

About deactivation in the backend: I have already searched the entire area several times and could not find any deactivation. E.g. the deactivation of affiliate?

Regarding the menu item: I have not created or found any menu item for this. When the customer logs in, this Hika customer view is simply displayed.

To inform you that this page is simply displayed after logging in: I have not configured anything for this. Since I have now created a sample customer for the first time, I was surprised myself that this Hika selection is available/specified for the customers.

Greetings from Christian

1 year 10 months ago #341788

Hi,

CSS code can be added to HikaShop in the "frontend CSS file" setting of the HikaShop configuration. It's not in a php file:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html

For the affiliate for example, if you edit the HikaShop affiliate plugin via the joomla plugins manager, you'll be able to see a setting for that there.

There is no mechanism by default in HikaShop to display that page after login. That's something that was purposefully done by someone on your end. Unfortunately, I don't know how that was done so I can't say what should be done.
For example, the Joomla login module has a setting for that: docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_redirect_user..._successful_login%3F

• Hikashop Business
1 year 10 months ago #341800

Hello,

Thanks for pointing out the plugin. By deactivating the Hika Shop affiliate plugin I was able to switch off the affiliate part at least here.

It is difficult for me to understand that this ad is not from Hika. For example, the code for this area exists

<span class="hk-icon fa-stack fa-2x user2"><i class="far fa-file-alt fa-stack-2x"></i><i class="fas fa-circle fa-stack-1x fa-inverse" style="left:30%;top:30%"></i><i class="fas fa-user-circle fa-stack-1x" style="left:30%;top:30%"></i></span>
<span class="hikashop_cpanel_button_text">Kundenkonto</span>

and therefore yes css properties, which I understand comes from Hika.

Greetings from Christian

1 year 10 months ago #341801

Hi,

That page is indeed a page of HikaShop.
I'm not arguing about this.
I'm saying that there is no mechanism in HikaShop to redirect the user to that page after his login.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 10 months ago #341844

Hello,

in which file can the representations of this page be made?

Greetings from Christian

1 year 10 months ago #341845

Hi,

This page is generated in the file user / cpanel that you can edit via the menu Display>Views.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 10 months ago #341863

Hello,

thanks for the hint. Some settings can be made (file user / cpanel), but the menu items cannot be precisely controlled (to switch off). But no problem for me now, the current situation is a good compromise.

General note: The customer account area accesses the Joomla settings directly. If something needs to be changed here, this can be done via Joomla Configuration -> User Settings.
What is unfavorable here is that there is no "back button" after calling up the customer account. Here you can only use the browser - back - function to go back to the selection. Probably not modifiable by Hika since it is a direct Joomla page.

Many thanks for the support.

Greetings from Christian

1 year 10 months ago #341867

Hi,

It's indeed not modifiable by HikaShop.
However, when you save the profile, you should be redirected back to the HikaShop control panel.
Now, you could add a back button with a view override of the profile edit page since you can also override Joomla views, not just HikaShop's :
joomla.stackexchange.com/questions/21297...it-of-contact-fields

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds