Registration Page to use Specific Template Layout

• Thank you received: 29
  • Hikashop Essential
4 days 2 hours ago #342678

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.10

How can I point the registration page to a specific template layout?

I already went into my menu for the Customer Login, and changed that to this specific template layout I want to use, but unfortunately the registration page does use the same layout. I cannot seem to find anywhere to point the Hikashop registration page to this new template layout I want to use as it is using a default layout.

Am I blind or is there no way to change this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 11829
3 days 13 hours ago #342679

Hi,

What do you mean by "template layout" ?

In the settings of the "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop plugin" in the Joomla plugins manager, you have a setting where you can enter the id of a menu item to use for the registration form of HikaShop.
Ideally, you want to create a menu item of the type "HikaShop user registration form" and enter the id of that menu item in this setting so that the HikaShop registration form will use that specific menu item.
Once done, in that menu item, you can select the template to use for the rendering.

• Thank you received: 29
  • Hikashop Essential
1 day 19 hours ago #342722

Ahhh ok...now I understand. I was confused as it was automatically going to a registration page for HikaShop and I couldn't figure out why I couldn't set the template. Now I get it...thank you. So obvious but I couldn't see it.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds