Shoppingcart (backend)

• Thank you received: 2
1 year 9 months ago #343441

-- url of the page with the problem -- : administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=cart&cart_type=cart
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : EDGE

Hello,

I have a question about the shoppingcart on the backend. When i view customers -> shopping cart it is all filled with empty users and strange amounts of added items, this while the whole website is set to registered.

How can i resolve that it will only show my registered users?

Your sincerely,

Alex

Best regards,
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by alexnovo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 611
1 year 9 months ago #343445

Hello,

Can't be sure of this idea, but wouldn't it be due to the configuration and testing phases?
Now if you are sure that it is not a result of repeated tests, understanding where these incomplete commands come from is a whole other story.

But if you want simply, just clean up this commands, then a MassActions can erase all these commands with a simple action.
Regards

• Thank you received: 747
1 year 9 months ago #343456

Hi alexnovo,

Also, are you sure that every single menu item (including "hidden", but with the exception of the obvious few registration/login-related ones) and all product categories and products etc are restricted to registered users only?
Because, if you overlooked any of it, certain bots and some clever humans will be able to find them, and if only per non-SEF URL. And those are the ones who then also ignore the "nofollow" attribute of the add-to-cart button.

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip, alexnovo

1 year 8 months ago #343477

When i lookup the adresses i stumble upon a company in the US. It does not matter which unregistered customer i look into.

Best regards,

1 year 8 months ago #343478

I will look into this again. Maybe i guess i might have overlooked something there..

Best regards,

1 year 8 months ago #343479

It looks like i had a website module from Hikashop not set as registered yet.

Thank you!

Best regards,

1 year 8 months ago #343691

It is still happening. Is it possible that vulnerability scans from our webhosting party show up here?

Best regards,
Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by alexnovo.

• Thank you received: 13068
1 year 8 months ago #343720

Hi,

It's possible. Most likely, it could be search engines finding the products one way or another.
The best would be to look at your web server's access log. In it, you'll have one row for each URL called by someone (or something) with information like the browser used (or the bot name), the IP address, the referer, etc.
So you can search for URLs with "updatecart" in them to catch the entries for "add to cart" actions. The browser name / bot name and the referer should help you understand who they are and how they reached the add to cart.

For an in depth explanation about that access log, how to set it up, how to analyse it, get statistics, etc, here is a great documentation:
www.netnea.com/cms/apache-tutorial-5_extending-access-log/
But it requires some knowledge about the unix command line, and access to the SSH of the server which your host might not provide.

The following user(s) said Thank You: alexnovo

1 year 8 months ago #343724

Thank you. I'll let my supervisor look into it as i do not have those login details. I will notify back when the issue is found/solved.

Best regards,

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds