Integración clientes Hikashop con Joomla

• Thank you received: 0
1 year 6 months ago #345159

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.judomurcia.es/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.40
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No hay error en la web, es el panel de administración donde no funciona el modulo de clientes

En el panel de adminitración, cuando intento editar los clientes aparece el contenido del nombre "Invitado", o bien aparecen clientes que no corresponden al seleccionado.

Por otro lado en las compras realizadas el campo nombre aparece vacío, adjunto envío captura de pantalla.

No hay una correcta integración entre los clientes de joomla y los creados por Hikashop.

Me gustaría saber como puedo solucionar el problema

Saludos

Moderator Translation :

In the administration panel, when I try to edit the clients, the content of the name "Guest" appears, or clients that do not correspond to the selected one appear.

On the other hand, in the purchases made, the name field appears empty, I attach a screenshot.

There is no proper integration between joomla clients and those created by Hikashop.

I would like to know how I can solve the problem

Cheers

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 610
1 year 6 months ago #345173

Hello,

First of all, note that this part of the forum is in English only, sorry for this return.

Now, for your current issue, we think that you used the guest mode in your Login & Registration part (Configuration => Checkout tab)

The Guest mode allow HikaShop to create Customer with only an Email, if you want to collect customer data, indeed the Guest isn't for you.

Always, in Login & Registration part, you can force your customer to provide data with the option "Ask address on registration" to Yes.

Now in order to be more precise in our help, can you provide an Url link in order to allow us to see your checkout process, please ?
Regards

Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 0
1 year 6 months ago #345179

Hello

The activation indications that you indicate me in the demo version that I have are deactivated, I cannot do what you indicate.

However, I want to be sure that with the version of Joomla that I currently use, I will not have problems with the purchase of the license.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13062
1 year 6 months ago #345181

Hi,

If you don't have users linked to orders on your website, and you're using the Starter edition, I can only think that you've removed the "login" view from the "chekout workflow" setting of the Joomla configuration. So please check on that.
You should add it back so that HikaShop can properly link orders to users.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds