Group Access after Purchase

• Thank you received: 4
1 year 2 months ago #349594

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10
-- PHP version -- : 8.0

Hi, I had products set up to register customers to a specific group after purchase, not sure where this dissapeared to but it has, now on the product page I only have customize block, we have bookable events, and after booking the customer needs access to group A or B or C or all
I cant find the setting to reactivate this and we have many booking coming in that I will have to manage manually now

can you help?
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 2 months ago #349597

Hi,

The "user group after purchase" setting is displayed in the "custom fields" area of the product edit form.
Do you see that area when you edit a product ?
It's possible to hide / move the settings on the product edit form. At the bottom of the product edit form, there are a green area with the title "form customization". There, you have a button to temporarily deactivate the form customization. So to can try it to check that the issue doesn't come from a customization of the product edit form.
Also, the field won't display if you've deactivated the HikaShop group plugin since that's the plugin which will add the user group after the purchase. So go in the Joomla plugins manager and make sure this plugin is enabled.

The following user(s) said Thank You: phiddius

• Thank you received: 4
1 year 1 month ago #349605

Thanks Nicolas
yes, after my update the HikaShop group plugin seems to have switched off, last time I set this up was over a year ago and so I forgot to check that plugin .. thanks for the reminder

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds