HikaShop to minecraft

• Thank you received: 0
2 weeks 15 minutes ago #360351

-- url of the page with the problem -- : orionsrv.eu/
-- Joomla version -- : 4

Hello. I have a major problem with my shop. I have a minecraft server and I have a shop using HikaShop and joomla. I have problem with automatic rank giving in the minecraft server. I exactly need to automate the orders from the site to the minecraft server, like Tebex. When a player pays a rank the shop needs to send the info to the server and automatically give the player the rank they bought.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
1 week 6 days ago #360357

Hi,

That's indeed a major problem.
Once an order is made in HikaShop, HikaShop will trigger events. Joomla plugins can register these events to make actions based on these events.
You can read more about these here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...mentation.html#order
So you could develop a plugin for HikaShop and in that plugin, you would implement the onAfterOrderUpdate event, check that the status of the order is being confirmed, and then you could contact the minecraft API to give the rank.
However, I don't know how to do that last part. You need to have a developer specialized in minecraft coding I suppose to help you with this.

• Thank you received: 0
1 week 6 days ago #360372

Could you help me to develop that hikashop plugin because I have no idea how to do that. About minecraft developing I have a friend who may can develop such as plugin. The problem is that I dont know anything about HikaShop or Joomla programming, i dont know how to create plugins. About the API's. What API shoud I use?

• Thank you received: 13071
1 week 6 days ago #360373

Hi,

The page I gave you has a link to the Joomla documentation on how to create plugins:
docs.joomla.org/Portal:Plugin_Development
And once you learn this, the link I gave has information on developing plugins for HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...mentation.html#howto
If you're a PHP developer, it's not that difficult.
It's basically just a XML describing the plugin, and a PHP file where you have the code implementing the events you need.
Regarding the API of minecraft I don't know anything about it. I don't know what is possible. You need to check with your friend.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds