how to change e-mail template ?

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #5035

Q1. when i change the order status ,i would like noticeNotify customer.the order function had notice customer ,and then it had a default email temple to notice customer,
but the email temple isn't suitable to me ,so every time i must change the temple
such email subject ,email content.how to change the default subject and content , how to save it.

Q2. After a product is added to the cart ,i set the step is "stay and display a popup notice ",but the popup very short time,how to set the popup Do not disappear,until the customer click the button.

Q3. i would like set a product categories list ,when i finish the setting ,i found under the product categories list had a product list follow ,if i only want to set the product categories list ,how to setting it .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
13 years 2 months ago #5045

Hi,

Q1: You can ccustomize the emails of HikaShop via the menu System->Emails. That functionality is only available in the Business edition.

Q2: If you use at least version 1.4.2 of HikaShop, you can go in the menu Display->Views and edit the file notice of the view checkout. There, near the beginning, you will see the line:

setTimeout( 'try{	window.top.document.getElementById(\'sbox-window\').close(); }catch(err){ window.top.SqueezeBox.close(); }', 2000 );

You can increase the 2000 to the number of milliseconds you would like the popup to stay open.

Q3: In your module/menu options, you can click on the "associated modules"' select button to unpublish the products listing module under your listing of categories.

13 years 1 month ago #9114

The sendmail() function is in the mail.php class file. You would need to hack the core component files to modify the email that are sent from hikashop.

Shannon

• Thank you received: 13037
13 years 1 month ago #9115

As I said in my previous post, you can edit them via the menu System->Emails.

If you hack HikaShop's core files, you will loose your changes when you update.

13 years 1 month ago #9120

Sorry Nicolas, I may have misunderstood what kin wanted.

I was looking for a way to "style" the email sent. I was able to add some html to the mail.php class file.

This may or may not have been the question.

Yes, hacking core files leads to headaches when upgrading --> keep good notes as to what was changed in core files and always keep backups.

BTW, I've been pretty happy with Hikashop so far. I haven't gone live yet, but do find it more intuitive than VirtueMart.

Shannon

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds