To HikaShop some suggestions:

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #9794

I'm not sure in the end is HikaShop or VirtueCart? Although the preferred HikaShop, but I hope it can be to make some improvements.

1. I saw the final version HikaShop 1.47 a year ago things have been, and do not know whether there are new plans? Ready to be launched?

2. I would like to add the following features:
* Customers can cancel the order.
* No more than 30 days will automatically void the order checkout.
* Shopping integral function.
* e-money function.
* customer favorites, like the goods can be concentrated into a unified screen.

3. Starter Edition obviously does not meet my needs, Essential Edition and Business Edition, only very few functions can be used, most of the additional features of no use to me. I hope HikaShop able to have each function as a separate plug-in to sell, like Community Builder of the sales.

4. hope that the next version of HikaShop can be more localized customization to support the shopping environment in Asia, especially China.

Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by g2mXagent.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
13 years 1 month ago #9816

Hi,

1. HikaShop 1.4.7 has been released last week. One year ago, HikaShop did not exist at all. We launched it in september. Since then, we did a lot of releases and we will continue to do so.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ashop-changelog.html

2. Order cancellation will depend on your payment method. Do you mean that you want the user to also cancel the payment ? Or do you do that yourself on your end ? Because cancelling an order means that you might have to pay some fees to your bank/payment processor so that would mean that your users could generate losses to you without loosing money their end... If you mean that you want your users to just be able to cancel their order and then you get notified without doing anything to the payments, then, that's added to the todo list.
Voiding orders or notifying the user that his order hasn't been paid after a certain time is also in the todo list.
I don't understand "Shopping integral function".
By e-money I suppose that you mean having a credit of points for each user that they can spend on your shop. That's also something we want to add in the future, as well as favorites and wishes lists.

3. We are planning to continue having three editions and adding features to both as we go.

4. There is indeed no translation for Chinese. For now, no one offered to translate it but you can do it on your end via the tab languages in the config.

13 years 1 week ago #13524

Seriously, did you launch in September 2010?!! Boy, you guys are fast!

iDEAL for Hikashop by Dutch iDEAL experts

• Thank you received: 13064
13 years 1 week ago #13552

Yes, already half a year :)

13 years 1 week ago #13570

Wow..... :-O

iDEAL for Hikashop by Dutch iDEAL experts

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds